FT: Prima Star Ocean Second Story Strategy Guide - EDIT: ChrisXE gets it.

WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I've got the Prima's Official Strategy Guide for Star Ocean The Second Story. It's in real nice condition, the pages are mint, the cover's got some minor wear. Old Playstation RPG guides tend to be in demand, so maybe someone wants this, so I'll start taking offers. Trade only. I'm mainly looking for recent cheap ass games, new/sealed for GameCube/Xbox/GBA is preferred.

OMGWTFLOLKTHXBI!!11

EDIT: Trading to ChrisXE! Thanks for the generous offer!

I wish I had something to trade for this guide, but sadly I don't, so consider this a free bump, unless of course you ever get the urge to sell it cheaply. If that is ever the case, then I'm your man!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've got the Prima's Official Strategy Guide for Star Ocean The Second Story. It's in real nice condition, the pages are mint, the cover's got some minor wear. Old Playstation RPG guides tend to be in demand, so maybe someone wants this, so I'll start taking offers. Trade only. I'm mainly looking for recent cheap ass games, new/sealed for GameCube/Xbox/GBA is preferred.

OMGWTFLOLKTHXBI!!11[/quote]

have you got any kind of wantlist? I have the game and am interested in the guide. Do you only want the games if they are sealed?

What sort of games do you like?

Would you take a sealed metal slug gba for it?

dracula - I didn't really give much thought to a proper want list, but perhaps I should. I was mainly looking for games that had gone for cheap recently, pretty much anything decent (no Drakes and no Sports), and sealed is best, but I'm pretty flexible depending on the game and as long as it's mint/complete. Metal Slug Advance, eh? Nice. I'll definitely consider this one. Lemme think about it?

trustcompany1013 - No, thanks, though!

Dazz - PMd back!

Thanks for the postive responses guys, in this thread and via PM! I'll be back around this afternoon or this evening to try to sort it all out and take everything into consideration when I have more time.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

LOLerbears!

Okay, I scanned the front, back, and spine. Here's the links...they're rather large, so please don't load them unless you're really interested in this guide.

Front
Back
Spine

Like I said, it's minor wear, but judge for yourself.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've got the Prima's Official Strategy Guide for Star Ocean The Second Story. It's in real nice condition, the pages are mint, the cover's got some minor wear. Old Playstation RPG guides tend to be in demand, so maybe someone wants this, so I'll start taking offers. Trade only. I'm mainly looking for recent cheap ass games, new/sealed for GameCube/Xbox/GBA is preferred.

OMGWTFLOLKTHXBI!!11[/quote]

I'd be willing to give you money or games for it, I don't have much in the way of GBA games anymore, but Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (complete). Let me know if you'll be open to money, because I can give you a good price. I've been looking for one of these for the past 3 years. LMK PLEASE!! [-o

nachzeher - Don't give up yet, we're still negotiating. Check your PMs. ;)

masha - Thanks! I didn't really see anything on your list that I absolutely had to have. Good stuff though.

Master Furian - I'm not interested in selling, really, but I'll keep your offer in mind.

I do have a secret stash (for emergencies only :D). Can you name a few? any system. I can also go and find something you are looking for. LMK.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sorry Masha...I know I shot a bit high with those, but I'll keep you in mind.[/quote]

Nea, was ok. If I had a chance to get them a bit cheaper, I would've gotten them for you.

You wouldn't want to do anything like.... $13 for it shipped? I mean, if you want something in the way of Video games for trade, I may have what you want. My haves haven't been updated for about a month now. Let me know, thanks.

Hey whip I can give u up to four of these for that guide

RObin hood defender (Xbox, sealed)
True Crime (GC, sealed)
the thing (xbox, sealed)
Midway arcade treasure 1 (Xbox, sealed)
Tenchu: darkness (Xbox,sealed)
Racing evolution (GC, sealed)
Kung Fu chaos (Xbox, sealed)

all of them are sealed

[quote name='ChrisXE']Hey whip I can give u up to four of these for that guide

True Crime (GC, sealed)
the thing (xbox, sealed)

all of them are sealed[/quote]

looks like we've found a winner

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='ChrisXE']Hey whip I can give u up to four of these for that guide

True Crime (GC, sealed)
the thing (xbox, sealed)

all of them are sealed[/quote]

looks like we've found a winner[/quote]

yep hopefully

[quote name='schultzed']Personally, I'd take it straight to ebay . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8157017753&rd=1

I don't get it . . . guides sell for more than games . . . I sold Skies of Arcadia (GC) guide (resale shop find) for over $50 this past fall! :roll:[/quote]

Daaaaaaamn!

But, to be honest, I think I'd rather a CAG have it, and since I'd probably just buy some cheap ass games with whatever I won, why not cut out the middle man, give someone here who really wants it a chance, and get a few cheap ass games for myself? ChrisXE has a very generous offer, and I think I'm going to take it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='schultzed']Personally, I'd take it straight to ebay . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8157017753&rd=1

I don't get it . . . guides sell for more than games . . . I sold Skies of Arcadia (GC) guide (resale shop find) for over $50 this past fall! :roll:[/quote]

Daaaaaaamn!

But, to be honest, I think I'd rather a CAG have it, and since I'd probably just buy some cheap ass games with whatever I won, why not cut out the middle man, give someone here who really wants it a chance, and get a few cheap ass games for myself? ChrisXE has a very generous offer, and I think I'm going to take it.[/quote]

You're doing the right thing . . . who knows with ebay . . . but the rare guides are really bringing in $$$ these days.

With the wife and kids, my goal right now is to sell enough stuff to pay for the cheapass games that I keep.

hey whip if u let me know if u take the deal tonight, I can have ur items ship out bright and early tommorow

[quote name='ChrisXE']im feelin g pretty good tonight, if u agree now, I will give u 5 of them games[/quote]

This is a good idea . . . I have a small pile of TRU coupon stuff . . . hit people hard with "an offer they can't refuse." Looks like a win-win.

[quote name='ChrisXE']im feelin g pretty good tonight, if u agree now, I will give u 5 of them games[/quote]

Awesome. Watch your PMs in just a minute.

bread's done
Back