[FT] PS Vita and 3DS Lot [W] PlayStation 4 or $300 PayPal + Shipping

xGwiZ96x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
178 (100%)
I am looking to trade my PlayStation Vita in almost pristine condition with a 16GB and 15 games (which have NEVER been played except for a select few) and my old Red 3DS XL (Version 9.5) that has seen better days for a great condition PlayStation 4 with everything included or $300 PayPal + Shipping (individual prices below)

The PlayStation Vita 1000 Wi-Fi Model has only been played for about 25 hours and has been taking great care of. There is nothing wrong with it, it is just that I never come around to play it anymore after playing my New 3DS constantly. The 15 games (that have NEVER been played, except for four, three of which I bought used at Gamestop) included are

Gravity Rush
Soul Sacrifice
Freedom Wars
Tearaway
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Jak and Dexter Collection
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2
Resistance Burning Skies (USED)
Unit 13 (USED)
Wipeout 2048 (USED)
Little Deviants
MLB 12 The Show
Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified
Lego Batman 3 (Played Myself, only game I ever played physically on my Vita)

Also included with the Vita is the original charger and every accessory I had purchased for it like the Hold N Go Folio (the same shown on GameStop.com for $30) and the holder that comes with it. If you also want the original box for the Vita, let me know! Separate from the 3DS, I could let everything go for $225 + Shipping

The Red 3DS XL was the one I used for about 2+ years before I got the New 3DS and still works great! The only problems with it are the usual things that come with age like loose hinges (not actually off the system, just moves a lot) loud clicks when you open and close the system, a glare inside the inner upper screen, and some scratches on the L button after a fall. It may get stuck from time to time but in rare occassions, with 2-3 hard clicks fixes it! Also included with it is a weared Red Leather holder and a sealed copy of Shinobi! If you want the original box for it, let me know! Separate from the Vita, I could let it go for $95 + Shipping

For the PlayStation 4, I want everything that included with it when it came out of the box. Every cable, accessory, etc. I want a PS4 with no major scratches on it and in near perfect condition. The original controller must be in very good condition.

If anyone is interested in making this trade, shoot me a message!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Vita (system itself) you can nab a brand new one with borderlands limited edition for $170 no tax shipping included 8GB memory card and a free month of plus. All those games can be bought (maybe not now) but a few weeks ago for $5 at BestBuy when they had their vita sale which they have a lot throughout the year. So figure $75 for those. That comes to around $245 for a brand new sealed system. You’re asking $225 plus shipping maybe $10 so $235. Not really a good deal there.
This old model 3DSXL that’s years old and sounds rough for $95 plus shipping say $10 so $105 is pretty high as well. You would probably be better off trying to sell on EBay or elsewhere. This is CAG forums. So you know everyone here value shops and gets their monies worth for games and systems. There is just no value here. If you would come down on the vita and old 3DS XL prices you would get a few eyes raised maybe even mine. I own multiple unites of both systems already but have younger children I would be interested in giving something like this to for a value price.
Just trying to help you out as you posted this a few weeks ago and haven’t sold these. Btw Bronies unite!

I would also advise to piece out your games. Your taste in video games is different than everyone else's. When you sell as a lot, you're forcing people to buy games they might have zero interest in, or that they already grabbed on PS Plus. I agree with the other poster that ebay will likely be your best bet. I can see why you wouldn't want to, as shipping 20 different packages is awful. But it's where the most money is at.

If you decide to sell your memory card separately, let me know! Good luck!

bread's done
Back