FT:PS1-PS2-XBOX-DVDs

HACBassoon

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, I don't have a ton of games, and I'm a packrat with most of my stuff, so I'll just put up some stuff that I'd be willing to trade. Due to my newb-ness, I'm more than willing to ship first, of course. Thanks for your time.

Haves:

XBOX 360:
Perfect Dark Zero, CE (Great Condition)
Condemned
Mass Effect
Cars (great achievement game, btw)
Ninja Gaiden II
Forza 2
Assassins Creed II
Need for Speed: Shift (would LOVE to trade this for the PS3 version)
Lego: Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars
Gears of War
Final Fantasy XI w/ expansion packs
Wii:
Mario Strikers Charged
PS3:
Fallout 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Dead Space
Guitar Hero 3
Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Rockband 1 + 2 (and drum set)
Guitar Hero 5
Beatles Rock Band
Grand Theft Auto 4
Guitar Hero World Tour
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have a 2nd gen iPod Touch in brand new condition, with screen saver and case. Would like paypal, as I'm saving for an iPad. Would be willing to trade + whatever if anyone has one to trade, but I doubt that. ;)

I also have a Dell Mini 9 netbook, perfect condition. 8 gig SSD hard drive, and 1 gig of ram.

Wants:
Need for Speed: Shift (PS3)
Dirt: 2 (PS3)
Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
CML for:

Time Crisis 3 (with gun)
Mario Strikers Charged
and maybe
Perfect Dark Zero CE

I doubt I have anything you want, but if on the off chance you see some stuff you want, let me know.

[quote name='HACBassoon']Sorry, but I really didn't find anything of interest. :cry:[/quote]
No need to apologize. My tradelists sucks. I'm just grateful you didn't laugh :lol:

Also, mods, any way I could change the thread title? Or should I just make a new thread. I'd hate to add a mess, but the title isn't exactly fitting anymore.

[quote name='HACBassoon']Also, mods, any way I could change the thread title? Or should I just make a new thread. I'd hate to add a mess, but the title isn't exactly fitting anymore.[/QUOTE]

Just click 'edit' on the first post and then click 'go advance', you can change the title that way.

bread's done
Back