FT PS2 hard drive w/FFXI

bfg9k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I bought this on the cheap to use as a spare PC hard drive but want to see if a fellow CAG could use it. The box is open but I know everything is included, I already have one of these. Let me know what you have to trade.

neudog, sorry it took so long, but I finally checked your list. You actually have lots of stuff I would have wanted IF I didn't have it already have them!

One thing I am really interested in is getting a copy of HD Advance. If anyone out there is willing to buy a couple of copies and send me one, I would send them the PS2 HDD. Unfortunately, my PS2 is not modded, so I can't use a burned copy of HD advance.

I apologize if this kind of request goes against forum rules, please delete if necessary. I only want to copy my personal PS2 games to play of the HDD. I have almost 400 PS2 games and have no interest in copying rentals or whatever.

http://www.hdadvance.com/hd_advance_whatis.htm

I would edit and delete it.

The following items are not for sale, trade or purchase on CAG:
* Modded consoles and console mods of any type. This is not up for discussion.
* Software such as HDLoader, HDAdvance and the like, due to the possible illegal uses that such applications can be used for. This is not up for discussion.

bread's done
Back