FT/S: Amiibos, Amiibos, Amiibos! A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL - $125 shipped, more stuff

Also i sugesst if you live a a big city to try listing your Kinect on Craigslist. I listed mine Like New with the box and in 24 hours i sold it for $120

worth a shot

No.. I don't have P3:p UK LE, that I wouldn't be selling. It's just the normal US edition.

As for Cragislist... I haven't had luck selling anything on there. Flaky ass people out there.

oh ok thx
i want the UK LE but nervous about bubble mailers and Zavvi.
Already got a Lord Of Arcana crushed and that was like $14.
But i really want the game and would pay the money to import it.

Good luck.

Also how much for Fable 2 PH( need the one DLC and can replace my regular one) and Atlier Annie DS? Together or seperate

Sry for not replying, kinda forgot.

I'm not really looking to sell either of the two, maybe when I need more money >.<

Bump for the Kinect, need to get rid of it!

Not gonna fully update thread yet, but:

:360: Gears of War 3 (new/sealed) x2 for sale. $45 shipped

Sony Playstation Virtual 7.1 Wireless Headset - $70 shipped (mint/complete w/ original packaging, lightly used - maybe for 3 hours max)

Shipping is via USPS First Class w/ tracking.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Bump, I updated my list and changed the link on my CML thingy, let me know if there's anything![/QUOTE]

Hmm, you do have some stuff I want but nothing I'd really that I'd be willing to dump Cross Edge for >.

bump

Added:

:ps3:White Knight Chronicles II (new/sealed) x2

:ps3:Dark Souls Collector's Edition (new/sealed) - may be reference only; will decide come Tuesday
:ps3: Rage: Anarchy Edition (new/sealed) - can ship/trade on Tuesday

Added:

:3ds:Pilotwings Resort x3
:ps3:Catherine w/ artbook (new/sealed) x2
:ps3:Dark Souls (new/sealed)
:ps3:God of War: Origins Collection (new/sealed) x2
:ps3:Mass Effect 2 (new/sealed)

[FuturePress]Dark Souls Hardcover Guide x4

[quote name='Alaisiagae']please CML for NWN: Diamond. :)[/QUOTE]

sry didn't see anything
-----
Updated thread title

will update with all the DLC codes, pre-order junk, S-E Member, Club Nintendo nonsense in the next day or so

[quote name='ethwang']What version of NBA 2K do you have? I have CE Alan Wake.[/QUOTE]

I got 3 more copies of :ps3:NBA 2K12... So, one of each cover now.

Or did you mean which console? I can grab more copies of NBA 2K12, Rage, or Dark Souls for either console if there's a trade I'm interested in.

Looked through all lists from this thread + PMs, if I didn't send a reply it's because I didn't find anything. Sorry. My inbox is a bit bloated right now.

I have good condition PS2 slims ready to be shipped. Lots of games (CML!), controllers, and accessories as well.

I would be interested in any of the following:
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Dead Island (PS3)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition (PS3)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Lost Odyssey (360)

For sale:

:ps3:Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Premium Box (new/sealed) $70 shipped (small tear on shrinkwrap)
:ps3:Catherine w/ artbook + soundtrack (new/sealed) $43 shipped
:ps3:Deus Ex: Human Revolution (new/sealed) $32 shipped (may have Best Buy exclusive Stealth Enhancement DLC Pack in it... I don't know)
:ps3:God of War: Origins Collection (new/sealed) $27 shipped
:ps3:White Knight Chronicles II (new/sealed) + Best Buy DLC $47 shipped
:ps3::360:NBA 2K12 - any cover (new/sealed) $47 shipped
:ps3::360:Rage: Anarchy Edition (new/sealed) $47 shipped
:ps3::360:Dark Souls (new/sealed) $47 shipped
:360:Forza 4 (new/sealed) $47 shipped
:ps3:Dead Island - $42 shipped
:3ds:Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked $47 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nightfox31']Anyway you could please CML for the Dark Souls Strategy Guide and Forza 4 LE. Mostly, Dark Souls, though.[/QUOTE]

I looked earlier and wasn't able to find anything, sorry. I'm not the hugest fan of swag >.

Added

:ps3:Dark Souls Collector's Edition (new/sealed)
:360:Dark Souls Collector's Edition (new/sealed)

I am selling 1 PS3 copy for $60 + actual shipping cost.

[quote name='youruglyclone']I pm'd you about forza a couple days ago not sure if you got it. but I'm definitely interested.[/QUOTE]

The price for Forza 4 LE is set; $85+shipping. I think Parcel Post is about $6-7 for something of that weight.

EDIT: Added

:ps3:ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection (new/sealed) x3

bread's done
Back