FT/S Uncharted 1, Madden 10 [360], $200 NFLshop GC & other stuff you don't want

I have RR7 for trade (no manual - thanks goodex). I'm interested in vf5, tiger09 and your DQVIII guide. Check my list and hopefully we can work something out.

[quote name='spoo']:joystick::joystick::joystick:I need a mint or new PSX controller (Dual Shock, Analog or original,) I will trade or pay top dollar!:joystick::joystick::joystick:[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

I should have bought new PSX dual shock controllers in the last 2 years when every place had them on clearance, hell I can't even find over-priced new PSX controllers. I don't trust Ebay sellers used controllers because I have been burned in the past with ignorance and Ebay. Just because you put some Windex on the controller to make it shiny doesn't make it like new if the buttons are still worn :joystick:

CAG help a CAG out :pray:

[quote name='style_unseen']Did you try Amazon?
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gb?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=PSX+controller&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the help but I don't have a problem finding controllers I have 3 sitting next to me but finding ones that are guarantied to be like new functionally instead they are just as worn out as the ones I have. I prefer the stiff PSX buttons to the soft PS2 controllers that seem to all ways stick after excessive use.

Now gamers on the other hand can tell me if they have a lightly used controller or a well used controller.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']guitar hero world tour and prince of persia new on ps3 for your ghostbusters?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I have insturments for 360 not PS3. I also have PoP on the 360 (great game by the way.)

[quote name='hammerdrake']Fallout 3 or Rock Band 2 for Ghostbusters?[/QUOTE]

Those are low wants right now. Thanks for the offer though.

bread's done
Back