FT: Sony PSP w/ games and more!

RagolSlayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
EDIT: Whole bundle has been SENT to janglypangly as of July 20, 11:23 AM PDT. Thanks for all the offers, everybody! =D

I have a Sony PSP up for trade that comes with:

- The PSP itself - Firmware is 3.50, the PSP itself is in good condition, there is a minor scratch on the screen, but it's nothing hard to deal with. It comes with a GameStop AC Adapter and a USB cable to transfer stuff from your computer, but nothing else like the manual/box.

- 2 games - both are in great condition and come with original case and manuals. The games are PoPoLoCrois and Outrun 2006: Coast2Coast. A demo of Ratchet & Clank is also included.

- 2GB SanDisk Memory Stick Duo - Comes with the stick only, no adapters for use with original Memory Stick slots, sorry!

- PlayGear Pocket case - The case is really scratched up, but it still holds well and does its job fine.

What I want: A slim PS2, I don't care about the color or anything like that, as long as it's in decent condition cosmetically(like not looking like a total wreck) and that it works. It should come with the cables required for play, at least one controller, and some games to come with it(not just sports games please).

PM me if you have any questions about the PSP or if have any offers. I'd prefer to keep this all in one bundle, so please don't send me offers for individual items.

I understand that since I'm new to this, I would probably have to ship first, so I'd prefer that the person I deal with have at least some good feedback. Thanks for looking!

damn I was thinking about trading in my god of war 2 and something else, but i don't have an extra ps2 to spare lol

so im looking at an old school ps2 for $130...hmm

edit: meant psp

bread's done
Back