FT: Suikoden II + others, WTTF: PSP, ?

Sharrd

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, so this is my first post ever on cheapass. I spend alot of time lurking but never posting. I'm much more active on the gamefaqs message boards, and sometimes the goozex.

This will probably be the only trade I ever do on here because for the most part I am so content with goozex. However, I've been waiting on a pointchange for Suikoden 2 for a while, and it's just not worth it for me to trade on there. Unfortunately, I'm not an ebayer. I buy only and don't know how to start selling on there and really don't want to learn how. What I'm interested in is a straight up trade Suikoden 2.

The copy is disc only. There are some small scratches and what not, but I litterally just played through the game and beat it last week. It worked flawlessly. Again, there is no original case or manual. I do have a small plastic case that protects it more than a regular cd gemcase does, though.

In addition to Suikoden 2, these are the games I am able/willing to throw in to sweeten a deal, although none of them are really worth much.

X-Men Legends - PS2
X-Men Legends 2 - PS2
Dragon Quest VII - PS2
Metal Gear Solid 2 - PS2
Mass Effect - 360

All of these games are used, but each comes with manual and original case. All games work flawlessly.

Also, I have Romancing Saga for the PS2. This is disc only. No scratches on the game anywhere, however for some reason this would not play on my PS2. It worked on my roommates though. We both have 1st gen PS2s and mine has never refused a game before (movies, sure, but games never) so I don't know what the problem is.

I understand that, since I have zero feedback and zero posts that I will be shipping first. That's understandable. However, since my game is fairly valuable, I will probably be hestitant to trade to somebody without a decent feedback. I know the TOS frown on doing this as the only refference, but my goozex account (Sharrdofglass) has near perfect feedback with the exception of one game I forgot to mail while moving.

What I'm looking for mostly is a PSP. I'm not looking for a modded PSP, but I am looking for an older model which gives me the option of modding if I so choose. Any PSP offered would have to have no cracks on the screen, an AC charger and the edges not too faded. It must be fully functional.

Other than that I am interested in games I haven't played but should. I really only play on PS2, with some occasional 360 games on my roommates x-box. If you have rare/rarish rpgs like some of the SMT games (except for Nocturne) I will probably be interested. I will entertain almost all offers, and gladly answer any questions. I understand people may be a little timid with dealing with somebody as new as I am, but I'm just as timid about trading out my game without some kind of enforcement system like goozex has.

I'm not sure if I have anything you would be interested in, but CML anyway.

I'm only interested in Suikoden, and I have been looking for this for a long time, so I'm willing to discuss other options.

I'm sure it is, but its the only thing I have any interest in selling like that and I would rather deal with people directly. I don't know why, but I'm pretty stubborn like that. Also, thanks Arakias, good tip. I'll try and get some pictures up when I get home from work.

might be interested in this to have a back up copy. I already own one. Also I have quite a few rare and rareish RPGs both PS1 & PS2 on my TL. so CML for Suikoden II :)

bread's done
Back