FT: Super Mario RPG SNES

lunchboxfett

CAGiversary!
I have the cart and instruction booklet for Super Mario RPG. I'm looking to trade for some of the games from the recent clearance sales.
I want the following for the DS.
Trace Memory
Dig Dug
Metroid Pinball
Lunar Dragon Song

Can send me a PM.
Anyone interested?

If anybody decides to pick this up, I'll sell you the box for ~$10 shipped ($3-$5 less than what it usually sells for on eBay). My cart got stolen several years ago, so the box has just been sitting in another larger box for quite a long time. Anyway, I don't have any of these CC games, but if anybody decides to take the OP up on this offer, send me a PM if you're interested in completing the set. I'll send pictures if you're interested.

[quote name='IvanHood']If anybody decides to pick this up, I'll sell you the box for ~$10 shipped ($3-$5 less than what it usually sells for on eBay). My cart got stolen several years ago, so the box has just been sitting in another larger box for quite a long time. Anyway, I don't have any of these CC games, but if anybody decides to take the OP up on this offer, send me a PM if you're interested in completing the set. I'll send pictures if you're interested.[/quote]

PM coming your way

bread's done
Back