FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

[quote name='Pookymeister']well, it's past 11pm so I give up.[/QUOTE]

Here's a Borderlands guide: Pick Lillith, find a kick-ass revolver, shoot zombies. You're welcome!

Done over. Sorry I don't text and drive. :D

I got my friend taking a look at my router and such now but he thinks I might have to call the cable company. I'll send out invoices tomorrow from work.

Aw crap. Thats the second lowball I really wanted to see that I missed. Ah well, nice job everyone:)

Also - Frosty I havent forgotten about the stuff I won ages ago, and I'm sure you havent either:p

If you dont mind sending me another invoice I would greatly appreciate it.

damn, i paid like 14 for a borderlands guide in a different lowball...oh well still better than the 30 retail

EDIT:nvm,didnt check the last page of bids, it went for like 18 here

I'll be sending out invoices if I can while at work tomorrow. My boss doesn't like it when I'm playing around on the computer instead of watching the cameras. Our internet should be back up when I get home tomorrow.

I'm trying to update but it's hard at work. These computers are horrible. Only one window open so I have to write everything down and for some annoying reason, every 4-5 minutes I get logged out.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I'm trying to update but it's hard at work. These computers are horrible. Only one window open so I have to write everything down and for some annoying reason, every 4-5 minutes I get logged out.[/QUOTE]

Dude, don't worry about it. We can get our vidja games a day later if it means you keeping your job :)

Trust me I hate this place. I stand at the ap desk and profile shady people and play on the internet. I get all the angry customers and it's Saturday and our cashier called out so for some reason I'm the guy to complain to. Only one more term at school and no more retail! (except to spend my big bucks)

Everything in OP should be accurate. Feel free to pay now if you want or hol out till I send invoices.

I'm most likely just gonna list the rest of my guides with cheap prices instead of an auction. Yay I got the internet back! Taking care of business after pizza.

Got your payment Nate, thank you.

I tried shipping after school but the machine was down. If you paid everything is packed and will be shipped in the am. Really didn't matter because cause it'll be shipped tomorrow at 5pm anyways.

Ok well my image isn't loading but I took a pic of the machine is down sign :'(

I'm pm'ing the 3 code winners now.
Z

Tsel, I need your address! On my way to the post office now.

On my way to the zoo. If you paid I shipped. Will reply to several pm's later. Plans fell through so I can ship tomorrow or friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Tsel, I need your address! On my way to the post office now.

On my way to the zoo. If you paid I shipped. Will reply to several pm's later. Plans fell through so I can ship tomorrow or friday.[/QUOTE]

I'm really off my game. PM'd you my address!

bread's done
Back