Mustang O-Line 75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I live in LA and have been a dodger fan for my entire life

I was willing to forgive when they traded mike piazza

I was willing to forgive when they signed kevin brown

I am not, however willing to forgive their most recent blunder

The dodgers traded away (imo) the life of their team, C Paul Lo Duca (not to mention, my favorite player ever).

Now beltre may have been having a better year, but Paul Lo Duca was the dodgers in a nutshell

I know now, my new favorite team is the Florida Marlins

I'm so enraged right now, I cant even think straight

Well the only reason they did this was to try and offer a package to the d backs for johnson, so it had to be done if they want to make a run for the championship this year.

paul lo duca is a good hitter no doubt, but he isnt much of a power or RBI hitter.

the mets were dumber then the dodgers, how about getting victor zambrano and kris benson but not improving their anemic offense and terrile D.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']but johnson doesnt want to go to the dodgers

and why would you give up the heart of your team?

I'm so confused[/quote]

Well the only team Johnson wants to go to is the Yankees, which can't seem to make a deal for him, and I bet he would much rather go to the dodgers than stay with the D Backs.

And the Dodgers catching void was filled by Charles Johnson (pending his approval). Not Lo Duca quality, but solid (and old) nonetheless.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']I hope to goodness that charles johnson declines a trade to the dodgers[/quote]

Yeah and then they would have who left to catch??

Yankees suck. FLAME ON!!!

Oh yeah, the Mets now have a very formiddable starting rotation. Sometimes that is just more important than hitting, as my boys the Oakland A's have demonstrated over recent years.

On the Dodgers, yeah, its all about getting Randy Johnson (and now maybe Steve Finley too). The NL West is not a power conference, and they believe they're pitchers can shut down the Padres (the Giants don't matter cause they're just crap besides schmidt and bonds)

[quote name='crazytalkx']The Dodgers haven't been any good since they came to LA from Brooklyn!! :evil:[/quote]

tell that to Tommy. I bet he would show you a ring that proves different.

And mustang if you think that is bad, Texas got rid of all their best players one by one, and never traded any of them for a decent pitcher. I feel your pain.

bread's done
Back