fuckin deal of the milennium (7.99 sealed)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']LMAO! i was all excited at first.... :p[/quote]

Me too.

Thanks for making me crap the ol' britches in dissapointment.

[quote name='Panha']great find! i'm dusting off the genesis as we speak.[/quote]

You don't play Shaq Fu, you experience it.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Panha']great find! i'm dusting off the genesis as we speak.[/quote]

You don't play Shaq Fu, you experience it.[/quote]

I've experienced it...and it's something that I'm NOT going to experience again anytime soon. :?

the reviews for that game on eb are great, the SNES ones are good too. They remind me of the reviews of Superman 64 on amazon.

I had the game as a kid and I loved it. One of my favorite fighting games.

I wonder who the dude was who pitched this idea to him

"ok shaq we got you a great deal for a game. Yeah its going to be great! Its you and your a martial arts champ. (yeah I know!) Right why didn't michal jordan do this. Don't worry shaq it'll be really good I promise! First we need you to pose for the cover.

No no no shaq you gotta look like your taking a dump! YES thats better!

Hey Shaq (crunch) (Shaq steps on dudes foot)

FUUUUUUUUUUU......!

Yes thats the name Shaq FU!

that makes no sense seeing as MJ starred in a game as well that had nothing to do with Basketball. It was a platforming title with a strong reference to Chicago in the title :wink:

mj.jpg

I am buying up all the Shaq Fu's and ebaying them...bwah hah hah hah...no one can stop me...wait...is that...not Michael Jordan with flaming basketballs...how did he find me...I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that basketball player and his meddling flaming balls...

What was EA thinking back then? Hard to believe they made that kind of crap. At least they didn't make E.T. for Atari.....

EA was probably on the same stuff Marvel and tv execs were in the late 80's/90's who thought it was kewl to have super hero athelthes. Both of those games were actually decent, it's the premise that makes everyone hate it.

Of course I also own 20+ copies of Shaq-Fu so you might just think I'm crazy.

EA. If it's in the game. It's in the game.

Wait a sec... What game has flaming balls? LOL, I just wanted to say flaming balls.

bread's done
Back