Fulfilled by amazon experiences?

kklems

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
I want to move away from eBay and was looking at using amazon to sell. In the process of researching I was reading alot about fulfillment by amazon. I was wondering if anyone uses the service and what they think of it from a cost, convience and reliability standpoint.

I currently pay approx $55 a month for storage of my items which would be cut in half using amazon. It also appears that I would only pay $1.37 per item to ship the items and that would include shipping,packing, material etc. I know that I also pay the regular amazon selling fees but i would pay that anyway.

I also would have to pay to ship the items to amazon but it would be at Amazons low rate and would have to pay to process returns. I also wonder how many buyers might use me as a rental service or fail to realize that the actual seller wasn't amazon. (People seem to love to take advantage of large stores.. Stick it to the man I guess).

Last issue I see would be stale inventory since they charge a long term storage fee for items over a year but I could limit that by utilizing smaller quantities of each asin.

bread's done
Back