FULL - 12 Team H2H CAG Yahoo Fantasy Football League

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']and it begins.

I would play, but I don't like drafting till after preseason. I don't like yahoo either.[/QUOTE]

draft date and setting are not set. Once the league is filled we will finalize those.

[quote name='seen']I made another (12 team, H2H w/ Yahoo defaults) for all the people who lagged on the first one.

CheapyD's All-Stars
[/QUOTE]

There are 4 teams available, hopefully some CAG's will join as we draft 8/1 @ 5pm.

[quote name='seen']There are 4 teams available, hopefully some CAG's will join as we draft 8/1 @ 5pm.[/QUOTE]

damn, that draft is hella early.

[quote name='seen']There are 4 teams available, hopefully some CAG's will join as we draft 8/1 @ 5pm.[/QUOTE]

Make it 3 teams

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']What about drafting on like 8/15 or 8/22?
[/QUOTE]

I'm open to that if others are as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
joining right now but I probably won't be able to make the draft. Team name is Cardinals of UL
EDIT: Oh it got moved to Aug 15, good now I can make it.

I've got a BBQ to attend, so I'll probably be letting the computer auto-draft for me. Don't worry, I'll be active during the regular season!

The draft for the original league is tomorrow. I have a question though, if I delete my team, is anyone interested in joining in my spot? I actually ened up in 2 leagues, and I really don't want two. If not, i'll just stick it out...

[quote name='Chronis']The draft for the original league is tomorrow. I have a question though, if I delete my team, is anyone interested in joining in my spot? I actually ened up in 2 leagues, and I really don't want two. If not, i'll just stick it out...[/QUOTE]

PM sent

What do you guys think of my team... 10 team keeper league, non-PPR

QB-
Matt Schaub
Kevin Kolb

RB-
Ryan Matthews
Arian Foster
Ronnie Brown
Tim Hightower
Montario Hardesty
Willis McGahee

WR-
Greg Jennings
Brandon Marshall
Lee Evans
Johnny Knox
Malcolm Floyd

TE-
Visanthe Shiancoe
Zach Miller

K-
David Akers

DEF-
Minnesota Vikings

[quote name='gbpackers94']I give it 8/10 its solid but no superstar running backs hurts it a little.[/QUOTE]

agreed. I'm hoping for Foster and Matthews to really have big seasons. Also hoping Beanie Wells gets hurt during the year.

Ronnie Brown could be a huge steal.... or a waste of a pick.

[quote name='RandyTsai']looks like someone dropped the league. We need 1 more and the draft is tonight at 6pm pacific time.[/QUOTE]

I'll do it, unless you guys aren't down with me being in both leagues.

Just send me a PM or whatever with information on joining and I'll be online for the draft.

Almost draft time. Yahoo doesn't seem to want to load the draft page for me yet, though. Tried in two different browsers, still waiting on that last bit of the progress bar.

bread's done
Back