**FULL**BCS College FB Championship contest, win a fabulous mystery box! DRAW POSTED!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']1 and 3 could prove tricky... maybe OSU 21... LSU 43? sure, why not![/quote]

How about OSU 21, LSU 13?

I've got 7 & 9. Come on Ohio State, kick lots of field goals!

[quote name='scott2hotcott']How about OSU 21, LSU 13?

I've got 7 & 9. Come on Ohio State, kick lots of field goals![/quote]

I was trying to be a realist, and my "1" is looking a little jacked up right now. We need touchdowns here!

[quote name='Nelo Ice']why didnt u at least kick a field goal OSU :cry:[/quote]
Because you realize that would have been around a 58 yard field goal right?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Because you realize that would have been around a 58 yard field goal right?[/quote]
i wasnt watching that last osu drive i had to help take down xmas decorations
was hoping they could somehow drive down the field but be forced to kick a field goal since lsu scored a td :lol:

Aw, no luck this time. Congrats to the big wiener. :D

I wonder what those mystery boxes are.. me thinks it's some multiplatform game.

[quote name='shinryuu']I wonder what those mystery boxes are.. me thinks it's some multiplatform game.[/quote]
I'll let you guys know when I get it

gogo LSU!!

In reverse for me, only pool i was in that didnt give a prize to reverse but the last score did win my uncle 175 dollars lol.

Thanks for the contest and congrats winners!

To the above poster they should burn the football facilities down yall can't touch the SEC. :D Finally I get to say that my team beat the national champs in football! UK lol...

Congrats to all the winners.
And to the BIG Winner, you got lucky. If OSU had one less point I would have stolen that mystery box!!!
But nice job anyways!
Thanks for the chance OP!!!

I'd say you had little to no chance of them getting one less point spectral, unless they missed an extra point (unlikely). I however would've won if they did not kick those crappy fields goals at the beginning. Oh well. Congrats to the winners, thanks op.

I'll post too, unless the box is supposed to stay secret, thanks for the great contest though never thought I'd win anything!

Big Thanks! to the OP for the contest..
I didn't figure I stood a chance..

this whole season for us here in WV (WVU) has been a bit unpredictable

& sure I'll let folks know what's in the Grand Prize Mystery Box

3 of the 4 mystery boxes have shipped: Romis, Hec204, and Ichigo expect your boxes in a few days. Still working on decimalstinger's prize, but it will go out by the end of the week.

Thanks brainsraregames! Got my games in the mail just now.

DSCN0443.png

Beyond Good & Evil (Gamecube)
King of Fighters XI (PS2)
Pac Pix (DS)
Panda-Z: Volume 4 (DVD)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (DVD)
Twisted Metal (PS1)
The Inferno Audiobook (CD)
Capcom Arcade Hits: Volume 1 (PC)
Gamestop DS Gift Card Tin Box

Thanks again!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is the gift card worth anything[/quote]

Nah, it's just the tin. You can get the tin at pretty much any gamestop. I thought they made neat little stash boxes, so I threw one in there.

bread's done
Back