***Full for now***Xbox new dashboard preview program basically sign up and ur in

Sweet i just got the new update.

If anyone hasn't got theirs yet go to your network settings and test your network, you should get prompted for the update

right in the middle of RDR multiplayer match when it kicked me out and updated >_<
so either way it will update automatically if your already online

[quote name='killer9']Just got an automatic update for xbox dashboard today people that signed up be prepared[/QUOTE]
Thanks for heads up.I guess I won't be signing onto my main account until November.

Apparently some members that signed on for the program are receiving emails that they have filled up on space and are actually being denied now. It makes sense for people that got accepted and don't have the update yet.

I just got prompted to install the new dashboard on my 360 when I turned it on tonight... new dash is installed and working...

Downloaded and installed. Avatar look has been tweaked slightly it seems, and love the search feature for netflix, as well as the ability to be able to add movies to your dvd queue. Has anyone downloaded the "voice collection takehome" thing yet? Wondering what it is for...704 MB file.

I know it's all full up, but can't even get on a waitlist or anything. Clicking the links brings this up...

"The invitation you are using belongs to another registered account. If you believe you received this message in error, please try using another Windows Live ID/Passport account or contact [email protected] for additional assistance."

[quote name='Mojo691'] Has anyone downloaded the "voice collection takehome" thing yet? Wondering what it is for...704 MB file.[/QUOTE]
"Kinect Stuff" to sends voice/mic data to them, as test/feedback of the sound/mic quality of the Kinect mic with sounds from your room/house. :bouncy:

[quote name='praxus07']I know it's all full up, but can't even get on a waitlist or anything. Clicking the links brings this up...[/QUOTE]
There's no waiting list at the moment. Application was last week and basically accepted everyone back then. But a few were denied today while the update was going live.

I think if there was one (waiting list), it will probably go to the ones that received the last minute email denying access to the beta in any case.

Just in case, people having trouble not getting the update; but never received a denied email; can try testing the connection through the Xbox. The 'Test Connection' option brigns the update to those that got in, but never recieved the 'update prompt'.

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Didn't get the update, even though I signed up the day the beta was announced. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

Same here. I haven't tried to "Test Connection" thing yet though.

Ah well...didn't see the reg last week so missed out, and really only cared about getting the netflix features anyway.......

just got another dash update a couple of hours ago. Not sure what it was for but i did notice you can now access the avatar marketplace and it seems its slowly updating some of your avatars items.

I keep on getting error code 80004005 every time I try to update my Avatar Items. Anyone get this too? Are you able to wear your Avatar Items/Awards?

it auto updated for me when i went into netflix. this is the best dashboard ever. and ESPN alone is worth it.

although got an email today, live prices increase. 9.99 for one month. 24.99 for 3 and a whopping 59.99 for 12. but it also said coming early 2011 is hulu plus.

new prices start november 1, so get you subs now.

[quote name='D0RC']I keep on getting error code 80004005 every time I try to update my Avatar Items. Anyone get this too? Are you able to wear your Avatar Items/Awards?[/QUOTE]

Got that same error the first time I updated
Try updating it again in a few minutes and that should fix it. Also It seems not all of the avatar awards/items are usable. Only a few from my collection have been updated.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Got that same error the first time I updated
Try updating it again in a few minutes and that should fix it. Also It seems not all of the avatar awards/items are usable. Only a few from my collection have been updated.[/QUOTE]
Oh ok. Yeah I noticed only some updated and some didn't. I thought it was because of my slow connection ha. Thanks for the info.

I guess none of you actually read any of the stuff in the Xbox Beta section on your dashboard??? READ IT!! Than it will explain about your avatar items & avatar marketplace... THEY DON'T F'N work...

shame I cant put the update on my other xboxes. Would've loved to be able to show this off to a friend of mine

bread's done
Back