Full tower ATX case

[quote name='BeAt12']yea ive been looking to upgrade my pc and ive seriously been thinking of getting a full tower case anyone know where i can get one cheap?[/QUOTE]

http://www.pricewatch.com/

when i bought mine, i used this....should be helpful, just go to the cases section

what the heck do you need a FULL tower case for? You can only fit 2 hard drives, a floppy, and 2 cd drives off of any standard motherboard (unless you have a ton of add-in expantion cards)...

Pricewatch.com is a good start.

I'd also look at techsunny.com as well. got my last case from there at a steal.

But I just consider a nice mid-tower...which is PLENTY room. I still have 3 bays open after two hd and 2 cd's and a floppy...

yea i want the cooling advantages compared to the mid tower i have, i mean my heatsink is even brushing up against my power supply = not good lol

[quote name='BeAt12']yea i want the cooling advantages compared to the mid tower i have, i mean my heatsink is even brushing up against my power supply = not good lol[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you have a mini/micro-atx case or something. I have a mid-tower case and my power supply is at least 3in away from the heat-sink.

A mid-tower should have 4 - 5.25in bays, 2 - 3.5 bays and at least 2-3 internal.

Make sure you have an extra fan in the front and back/or side if you want better air flow. the bigger the case...the more air that those fans have to move. Bigger's not always better.

bread's done
Back