Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Complete Collection 1 or 2 $29.99 each

Wait a minute.. does this pair contain the complete episodes from all the FMA-Brotherhood episodes (I think like all 64 episodes)? last time, there were like part1...5 releases but they're not complete?

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']This is an amazing deal and everyone needs to get in on this shit.[/QUOTE]

I can wait for $20 each. I have so much anime and I don't watch any of it.

Man all I need is part 5 but its never really been on sale and costs as much as one volume of the collection now lol. But the OCD in me wants my individual sets. argh!

Boo. I bought Part 1 and 2 a while ago for about $17 a piece since I prefer the artwork they used. I can't believe those sets haven't dropped in price to this day. Not fair.

[quote name='aspanrafael']It already have a free shipping sir?[/QUOTE]
Anything over $25 on Amazon gets free shipping.

I literally JUST started watching this series on Netflix like two days ago, and discovered that only the first half of the series is actually available there. So I'm really tempted to get the second collection now... but so many games are coming out in the next few weeks, and I'm a poor college student. What to do...anyways, thanks OP.

Best anime of all time for me, right up there with the likes of YuYu Hakusho and DB/Z. Likeable characters, great villains, and washed the bad taste out of my mouth from the terrible ending of the first series. Well worth it.

[quote name='scarface333']Anything over $25 on Amazon gets free shipping.[/QUOTE]

yeah but not internationally.

I payed $37 for the first set at launch and thought it was worth it, now getting the second collection for $30 feels like a steal. The video quality was eye popping good and I adore the show. I know $60 may seem like a lot for a series but I highly recommend it.

[quote name='abhinav']I payed $37 for the first set at launch and thought it was worth it, now getting the second collection for $30 feels like a steal. The video quality was eye popping good and I adore the show. I know $60 may seem like a lot for a series but I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

DAMN STRAIGHT!:twoguns:

Well, it is less than $1 per episode, takes up less space (being only 8 discs), and has all the extras from the single volumes.

I've been holding out for $15-$20 for each collection (DVD) or possibly $20-$25 (Blu-ray), but is there much of a chance of that happening...?

Maybe as a part of RightStuf's 12 days of Christmas promo, but other than that likely not until well unto 2013.

[quote name='DNukem170']Maybe as a part of RightStuf's 12 days of Christmas promo, but other than that likely not until well unto 2013.[/QUOTE]
I'm kind of pulling for one or two great deals during that promotion (I was able to buy the entirety of Clannad, Clannad: After Story, and Angel Beats!--the best anime I've ever seen--last year for just over $50), so I'll take my chances. :)

This is an awesome deal. I had already bought these since I didn't want to risk getting copies without a slipcover, but for anyone that's on the fence, get 'em :D

Just saw the unboxing video on youtube. Looks like each collection has 4 bluray discs only. Are we sure we're not missing any contents here as compare to the previous releases: part 1 to 5 (10 discs total)?

[quote name='cagfansub']Just saw the unboxing video on youtube. Looks like each collection has 4 bluray discs only. Are we sure we're not missing any contents here as compare to the previous releases: part 1 to 5 (10 discs total)?[/QUOTE]

I have the sets myself. FUNimation remastered the discs as new Blu-ray discs instead of just repackaging the old discs. All episodes and extras (commentaries and outtakes) are included.

bread's done
Back