Fullmetal Alchemist - Brotherhood Movie Bluray/DVD $12.99 @ BB/AMZ

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Now on my 3rd backorder of the 1st Collection. I don't really mind them cancelling and having to reorder as they have been sending a $10 off any BB.com purchase each time they cancel :D

I'm doing a road trip up to the Bay Area this weekend to play Monster Hunter at Capcom HQ, so hopefully I can find this on my travels this weekend *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Crap I cancelled mine manually. :( Now I wish I would just let them cancel it so I could have gotten the $10 off coupon.

My wife and I went to the local Best Buy and told them about the situation with us ordering it online and it being backordered with our order about to be cancelled and they found one at another Best Buy near to us and had one of the managers bring it to our Best Buy for our convenience the next day. :) I'm a big fan of Best Buy, if you talk to the right people they will do whatever they can to help.

FMA Collection 1 is back in stock at Best Buy, but for $39.99 instead of the $16.99 price. I let Best Buy CS cancel my order last Thursday in an attempt to order this with an in-store pickup, but they were not able to do so. I was not successful over the weekend in finding this in the San Francisco area (too busy eating glorious San Mateo ramen and playing Monster Hunter 3U to do any extra driving looking for this).

Called today to CS, explained the three orders and subsequent cancellations to get them to knock the price back down to $16.99. It might be advisable that anyone that was cancelled for the 1st DVD collection do the same ;)

[quote name='Joe Fongul']FMA Collection 1 is back in stock at Best Buy, but for $39.99 instead of the $16.99 price.[/QUOTE]

lol I knew they were going to do that, but like you mentioned if you call them and explain the situation you'll probably find someone that can help you.

bread's done
Back