Fullmetal DS Card Game

Shion

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this was the right place for the thread, but...

Really interested in the allegedly new release Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game by Destineer.

But I can't find any reviews on it and various sites have conflicting info about its release date. EB/GS site says they have it, but Amazon and Play-Asia both say not until November.

I'm wondering if anyone actually PHYSICALLY HAS THIS GAME.

Is this game out or what?

This game was originally supposed to come out in July (if not sooner), and it's missed every release date since then. I'm interested in it too, but I'm not holding out on it coming any time soon (basically, I'll just get it whenever I happen to see it).

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=180428
GameStop's store locator shows that it has already been delivered to stores in my area, and they are still taking orders online. Plus, the ROM has been dumped, and since a leak is unlikely, that in itself is proof that the game has been released somewhere in the US.

My guess? It's not a big-name title, it's a budget title, and it has been delayed in the past, so that may mean that distributors for sites like Amazon and some B&M Gamestop stores may not be able to have it available on the release date. It's like what happened to Victorious Boxers 2 for the PS2 last year.

I just went to Gamestop today to preorder PW3, and I saw a copy of this game, so I went ahead and picked it up. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it seems like it'll be pretty good (especially since it has online battles, and it came with a free trading card).

bread's done
Back