BKenn01

CAG Veteran
Couldnt find this posted so

Got an email - Full Moon Direct is having another 50% off sale on 2.14.09

50% off everything and free shipping

http://www.fullmoondirect.com/

Better hurry, those Rare Puppetmaster sets are almost sold out
winkold.gif

But we can't order till tomorow so why hurry? Still.... This is tempting. I do like alot of their movies and don't own any.

Trancers
Puppetmaster set
Subspecies

All look good and at 50% off and free shipping....

[quote name='Brian9824']But we can't order till tomorow so why hurry?quote]

Sorry, it was just a poor attempt at humor. You really have to understand the history of the Puppetmaster box set to get it. It has been almost out for a few years now.

Thank you. I've been wanting to get both the Puppet Master and Demonic Toys box sets. I've missed the 50% off sale, but caught this one.

I just can't imagine what life would be like without CAG.... actually, it'd probably be the same, but with more money. :)

Thanks again OP, I'd have missed this if it wasn't for you.

Ended up grabbing one of the Jester replicas and a few other bits and pieces, dropped $150 all in.

Damn I love Puppetmaster stuff.

ok so i put in my info but it says Choose one of the following methods of payment but their is nothing under it aside from the comments? any one know what to do

If you use noscript make sure you allow their payment site. On another note for some reason I couldn't use Amex. I had to use my Visa card.

so i tried ordering using firefox, chrome, and IE but it never gives me a way to pay. i emailed them to see whats up so i have to wait for that. i never had a problem ordering from them before.

bread's done
Back