Fun multi-player games (WiFi)

Brad Bishop

CAGiversary!
I use my DSLite to play multiplayer games with my daughter (lives with her mom) since 50/50 visitation means ~5 days/month for me. This gets me 'around the system' to a certain extent.

She's had a PSP for about a year and I just picked one up play some more games with her. We both have ATV Offroad Fury Pro. That works great. I'm looking for other suggestions, though. I've thought about Twisted Metal Head-On. That one looks pretty good.

Oh, she's not a barbie-doll-daughter (like the kind of kid who'd play Ponyz, Fishez, Eelz, etc.) so that's not a problem.

So, I'm looking for recommendations for online/multiplayer games.

Twisted Metal: Head On? Any good? We both like the old Twisted Metal Online from the PS2 days.

Any other suggestions?

I reccomend it, also try need for speed games theyre fun also...Me and my bro both have ATV, I agree that , that game is fun and easy to play with children

Cool. I'll pick up Twisted Metal (she's 13 and loves it when she kicks Dad's ass) and Need for Speed.

Any non-racing games out there that would work well?

This is one of those things where I am so glad we live in an age where I can play with my daughter remotely. 30 years ago you'd just eventually lose touch because it's not like you can stay on the phone with them forever.

Thanks for the suggestions.

[quote name='Brad Bishop']Oh, she's not a barbie-doll-daughter (like the kind of kid who'd play Ponyz, Fishez, Eelz, etc.) so that's not a problem.[/quote]

I wish there was an Eelz game. :[

Street Fighter Alpha 3 is really to play with a friend.

If you guys are up to it, Monster Hunter. But that game requires a serious time commitment, so that might not too much of an option.

If you want to go around shooting each other, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops works well as well as Syphon Filter games. Burnout Dominator is a really fun racing game and is much better than the Need for Speed games.

Just posting to say that while Monster Hunter and Street Fighter are both great games, you probably won't be able to play them with your daughter. They don't have infrastructure play, only ad-hoc... there's a way around it, but most people don't have the setup required for it. The odds of 2 different households having a working setup are even less.

As for recommendations of my own : Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops/+ is great. Certain SOCOM games are good, I've heard some bad things about the latest installment. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is good for a co-op game, fun to play with each other instead of against each other sometimes :p Never got to play KillZone Liberation online, but I enjoyed the single player. Online play has Co-op and vs, IIRC.

bread's done
Back