Funimation and Section 23 Anime BOGO 50% at frys

fellfrosch

CAGiversary!
I'm always watching for this sale, but it doesn't seem to come as frequently as I'd like (good for my wallet i guess), and no one seems to advertise it at all. On average i usually see the sale either in the last few days, or find out i missed it by one day.

But anyways, for those who dont know, Currently (thru June 20th) all Funimation and Section 23 anime titles (DVD and BluRay) are buy one get one 50% off at fry's.

Cant guarantee this is happening at all stores, but since it doesnt require manager approval (which EVERYTHING at frys does), I believe its at all stores.

Edit: Got the date wrong. it's thru June 20th, and added frys to the title

Last edited by a moderator:
The sale started when the anniversary sale started,

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343475

And it doesn't necessarily require manager approval for everything, but when you need to mix and match publishers like Funimation and Section 23 titles, for some reason their system has not figured that out, so you will need it for that, but if it's all the same publisher it will not need it, and yes, it is at all stores.

Looks like it may have only been for the week (Fry's new sales week starts on Fridays)

The promo has been deactivated on the website.

[quote name='Squarehard']Looks like it may have only been for the week (Fry's new sales week starts on Fridays)

The promo has been deactivated on the website.[/QUOTE]

Khaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!!!

Wish it were still active. :'(

bread's done
Back