Funimation drops at Amazon

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']PQ hit?

Also is rightstuf generally the best place to buy anime that's reasonably priced?[/QUOTE]

90% of my new anime and manga come from Amazon and Rightstuf, so yes.

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']PQ hit?

Also is rightstuf generally the best place to buy anime that's reasonably priced?[/QUOTE]

Picture quality. If I remember correctly there is some blurring to it and a slight lose in contrast when they did the transfer.

Just finished watching "C: Control" last weekend, and I'll say it was actually interesting.

It's like the adult version of Pokemon since there are handlers and they each have their own monsters to fight with.

Got it at $35 on Ebay though, should've waited.

Some good deals, thank you for posting. I will check at Best Buy about price matching first as have some RZ certificates. Failing that still worth it on Amazon.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I'm holding out for the SAVE edition of Casshern to hit $18 during the next Funimation studio sale at RightStuf.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it looks like the one on sale is the DVD/BR combo. The SAVE edition coming out in Feb. actually splits up the 2 formats. But I understand, since wanting only 1 format cheaper makes sense(especially if there's some kind of pre-order sale before it's released).

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Avoid C, buy Sekirei.

Sekirei is a harem anime with watermelon-breasted women and a stupid plot that somehow manages to be far, far better than something like that should be. It's well worth a watch if only to marvel at how they managed to do something with such a stupid premise.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! The plot surprised me - I enjoyed it quite a bit :) The fan service was, at times, to the point of being overbearing (just my opinion - usually it just made me laugh) but it was still a good series. Come on Season 3!

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I'm holding out for the SAVE edition of Casshern to hit $18 during the next Funimation studio sale at RightStuf.[/QUOTE]

the SAVE version is still the complete series? Why is it cheaper?

[quote name='Yamato']the SAVE version is still the complete series? Why is it cheaper?[/QUOTE]Because it is only one set of discs (as opposed to the combo packs) and S.A.V.E. titles are never above $30.

WOW! No wonder C Control sold out that fast. They better have some more come in before this sale is over. :(

Can't believe I missed this!!!

[quote name='DNukem170']Because it is only one set of discs (as opposed to the combo packs) and S.A.V.E. titles are never above $30.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. I was gonna buy the set but I'll wait on the SAVE version.

I caught an episode of this on Adult Swim one time, probably during its Toonami stunt, and it caught my interest. Pretty nice to see these SAVE bundles.

bread's done
Back