Funimation weekend sale: Fruits Basket and X: complete series - $15 each

[quote name='JoePianist']For the Fruits Basket set, is this the newer Collector's Edition that will be on sale, or the regular Viridian Collection?[/QUOTE]

The picture on the e-mail is the Viridian Collection.

Appears to be OOS...

Edit - LOL. Or not. Been interested in Fruits Basket for a while - at $15, I'll bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Appears to be OOS.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheLongshot']Starts at 6PM tonight and lasts until Monday at 9AM. They say it is limited to 200 copies..[/QUOTE]

:roll:

I actually own X, bought it on a whim after seeing a trailer for it when I got the Chobits set. It's made by Clamp as well. I admit I did not watch much of it, not because it wasn't good, but because I got busy with other things and just never went back to it.

I really liked the art style and it is more action driven then story driven. Wish I could give more info, but honestly I don't know much more about it from personal experience. I am sure youtube will be of more help then I was.

[quote name='TheLongshot']The picture on the e-mail is the Viridian Collection.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply---it appears you're right. I'd much rather get the Collector's Edition from Amazon. Compared to the Viridian Collection version, the Collector's Edition includes newly remastered footage for all of the episodes....it's basically the closest thing we'll ever get to a Blu-Ray release of the series.

bread's done
Back