Funny experiance lol

polizia

CAG Veteran
A while back on GiantBomb they were having a contest for a Gears of War Zune, and it was some sort of raffle who ever had over 5000 points for just post and being active on the site could enter the raffle so i thought it would be a good idea to post my Senior project Essay on Net Neutrality since that is kinda related to gaming, or atleast PC gaming. Well today my English teacher tells me to wait after class and tells me i plagiarized, and i said "I did?" and of course she had a copy of the site and i kinda smiled but i was mad because the way she approached me it was as if she was out to get me and if she didn't believe me i coulda failed English and not get my high school diploma.
I just got home and she made a account and PM'd me asking.
Polizia,

I am a teacher at a high school in California and read your blog in one of my student's research papers. The student claimed to be...you! I was hoping that you could confirm for me that you did not submit your blog as a paper on "Net Neutrality" to your English class. I'd appreciate it if you would contact me ASAP.

Thank you!
Inquisitive

I just took my essay off the site and saved my ass from failing at life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the thread title and that you were new here, and judging from past experience, I was expecting to read about a very unfunny experience. But, I must say, I actually enjoyed your post. I've never heard anything like that happening before...

[quote name='polizia'].. and of course she had a copy of the site and i kinda smiled but i was mad because the way she approchited me it was as if she was out to get me and if she didn't believe me i coulda failed english and not get my highschool deploma.
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, good story, but are you sure that the essay is the reason you're going to fail English class?

[quote name='keithp']Hmm, good story, but are you sure that the essay is the reason you're going to fail English class?[/quote]

lets also not forget the spelling of "experiance" in the title

[quote name='Maklershed']I find this funny experiance of yours to be more discusting then anything and I'm gonna call my attourney about it.[/quote]

It made me spit my drink all over my caqui pants!

lol dickheads, yeah if you miss one assignment of your senior project you fail your class. Especially if you plagiarize. I would send my Essay but im afraid she will google it somehow and ill get fucked. Im just going to leave it off the web until the essay is done, and i get credit.

you lost me at experiance.

but anyways its funny how she was HOPING the blog owner would say it wasn't you. As if she really were out to get you. Should've replaced the your essay on the blog with a post about how know it all english teachers are bitches. Would've been funny.

Stick it in her pooper. Or tell her that bitch the truth. She seems so willing to fail you that you should call her out in front of the whole class.

Gun%20Backfire.gif

[quote name='Cracka']you lost me at experiance.

but anyways its funny how she was HOPING the blog owner would say it wasn't you. As if she really were out to get you. Should've replaced the your essay on the blog with a post about how know it all english teachers are bitches. Would've been funny.[/quote]

I noticed that, too. Seemed like she wanted to nail you (on plagiarizing.)

Your whole post looked like you typed it in about 3 seconds, but still, great story. But what I would have done was sent the teacher a pm on giant bomb saying that you stole your blog post from a high school paper.

I'd send her a link to goatse. I can't tell if it would be awesome to not graduate because I'd sent that to a teacher, but such an opportunity rarely arises.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']lets also not forget the spelling of "experiance" in the title[/quote]
No capitalization on the first word, shocking lack of apostrophes, and no period at the end.

See me after class.

Haha sorry for the horrible write up next time ill take my time.
I felt like she should have just asked me instead of telling me i plagiarized, it pissed me off but god im such a chill guy, im already over it..

[quote name='polizia']it pissed me off but god im such a chill guy, im already over it..[/quote]

Deliberately funny or not, that made me el-oh-el...

[quote name='The Crotch']No capitalization on the first word, shocking lack of apostrophes, and no period at the end.

See me after class.[/quote]

ehh go tell someone that cares Prof. Grammar

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']ehh go tell someone that cares Prof. Grammar[/quote]

I'll just assume that you're being obtuse for the sake of humourous internet banter. If that's the case...

... YOUR MOM!

my sister can't say high school but she sure as hell is passing it thanks to no child left behind.

[quote name='The Crotch']I'll just assume that you're being obtuse for the sake of humourous internet banter. If that's the case...

... YOUR MOM![/quote]

touche

[quote name='Paco']my sister can't say high school but she sure as hell is passing it thanks to no child left behind.[/quote]

A bit of a non sequitur...

[quote name='Strell']I'd send her a link to goatse. I can't tell if it would be awesome to not graduate because I'd sent that to a teacher, but such an opportunity rarely arises.[/QUOTE]
Win.

bread's done
Back