Funny: Halo 2 at Sears

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I went today looking for KOTOR, but found something else. A launch day halo 2! Yes, it even had the "Do not sell until date" orange tag on top. :D

how much did they want for it? That could be a cool thing for a diehard Halo fan.

Imagine you tried to buy it and the Sears clerk was like 'Sorry, I cant sell this to you for 9 more months.' =p

They wanted $30 for it. It says the year on it. Besides, Sears employees and managers don't care about that type of stuff. I recently bought halo 2 there for $20 (after PM) because bestbuy wouldn't sell it to me seeing as I have 6 months until my 17th bday. I've been playing halo 2 since it came out, just didn't have an xbox myself until recently (got 360 for christmas)

Yet I've played with 6 year olds on live :bomb:

[quote name='Danil ACE']Yet I've played with 6 year olds on live :bomb:[/quote]
video20kidxo0.jpg

"hey i pwned you beaner fag"

Ah, November 2004...it was the best of times, it was the worst of times...and I, too, have a copy of this game sealed with the orange "Don't You Dare THINK About Selling" label. Collector's Edition, actually. Don't ask me why I bought two copies. Maybe I thought I'd resell one once they all sold out. Maybe I was paranoid that my Gamestop was going to sell off my B&M preorder. I honestly can't remember.

bread's done
Back