Funny misconceptions you had as a kid

i thought girls had no pussy's. i thought they had nothing but an asshole. so in my mind, all sex was anal and they pissed out of there ass. you should have saw my face the first time i saw a pussy. i was shocked to see that meat hole down there, but i liked it!!

the only one i can think of was that if you ate bugs it would reverse your system and youd piss out of your ass and take a dump out of your dick... yeah I don't know how i came up with that one.

I grew up in the 80's watching alot of TV shows like A Team, MacGuyver, Sledge Hammer, Air Wolf etc... I use to think that when ever a car crashed or got in wreck that the direct result was a massive fiery explosion. Imagine how I felt when my mom and I got in a little fender bender on the way to Fed Co. I kicked the door open, frantically undid my seat belt and screamed "We gotta get outta here, its gonna blow!!"

[quote name='Ozzkev55']What...they grow on the ground[/QUOTE]

Ever play Harvest Moon: FOMT (or the one for the SNES/PS?), the pineapples grow on the ground...

I used to think that they grew in trees too. Opps, thank god for Good Eats.

Anyway, I used to think "bitch" was a female dog (which it is) and "bastard" was the term for a male dog.

[quote name='plastikpyro']I grew up in the 80's watching alot of TV shows like A Team, MacGuyver, Sledge Hammer, Air Wolf etc... I use to think that when ever a car crashed or got in wreck that the direct result was a massive fiery explosion. Imagine how I felt when my mom and I got in a little fender bender on the way to Fed Co. I kicked the door open, frantically undid my seat belt and screamed "We gotta get outta here, its gonna blow!!"[/QUOTE]

yo mamma musta slapped you silly for that stunt

I used to think that I couldn't move my eyes because everytime and I looked in the mirror they were perfectly still no matter how hard I tried.

I actually thought when you were playing single player on NES there was a little guy in the system who played against you. When we got the SNES, I actually tried breaking open our NES to try and find it

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I actually thought when you were playing single player on NES there was a little guy in the system who played against you. When we got the SNES, I actually tried breaking open our NES to try and find it[/QUOTE]

:rofl: That one's the best.

I thought I was the only one that knew about the 'blowing on the bottom of the NES cartridge and then sliding it on the edge to get it working' trick. I didn't find out for about a year that other ppl knew. My friends didn't count since I was the one that showed them (or so I think).

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Iused to think i could make it rain because everytime i chanted a certain chant it would start to rain[/QUOTE]

So you're Native American?

No offense to Native Americans, by the way ;)

[quote name='weimerwanger']yo mamma musta slapped you silly for that stunt[/QUOTE]

yea I got whupped on pretty hard for doing that. Thats the only reason why that particular memory is still so clear LOL!

When I was probably 3 or 4, when we'd go to my grandmother's house we'd pass by this plant with large smokestacks. Usually there's puffy white smoke coming out of them. I used to think that it was the "cloud factory" where clouds were made. To this day, if I happen to be with them going by there, they usually say "Hey look! It's the cloud factory!"

i was watching a movie when i was 4 and this lady offered a guy an alcholic beverage and the guy said no thanks i dont drink

so i sat their thinking how could that guy be still alive if he doesnt drink any juice ?

I actually thought when you were playing single player on NES there was a little guy in the system who played against you. When we got the SNES, I actually tried breaking open our NES to try and find it

I thought the same thing, but thought it was someone at another place (sorta like online gaming).. i thought it'd say "challenger wanted" or something to the other person

How many times are you going to post that stupid drivel, goat?

When I was little, my mom told me eating the hole in a donut would make you really sick. So I'd always be throwing out these tiny rings of donut, beucase I didn't want to eat the hole on accident.

I also didn't understand change... I could never figure out why people gave you even more money if you didn't use excact change. I actually remember once buying something small with like, a five, thinking the change would let get a more expensive thing I wanted. I was pretty dissapointed when I found out it still wasn't enough...

[quote name='KingSpike']So you're Native American?

No offense to Native Americans, by the way ;)[/QUOTE]

No I'm not Native American, but that chant just freaked me out so I stopped saying it regularly

I did it earlier today to try and get out of PE because my idiot teacher didnt believe that my leg was hurt, to my dismay it didnt work....

after school ended we got a little 5 minute drizzle thouhg

[quote name='jaykrue']
I would always confuse liberals with libraries (don't ask) so that every time I hear a politician on TV complaining about those damn liberals I thought he really hated reading.[/QUOTE]

:lol: TV talk about "damn" liberals?

I hope you're like 14, because unless it's FOX, no station is making fun of liberals.

When I was younger, I thought that girls were just boys that had long hair and liked pink and that the had cuties... Now i know they are just cross dressers.

Another misconception was running away from onlder girls that just want to hug me and tell me how cute I was... I coulda grabbed alot of boobies!

[quote name='Rich']:lol: TV talk about "damn" liberals?

I hope you're like 14, because unless it's FOX, no station is making fun of liberals.[/QUOTE]

This was back during the Reagan adminstration and they didn't like libs that much. ;)

[quote name='help1']When I was younger, I thought that girls were just boys that had long hair and liked pink and that the had cuties... Now i know they are just cross dressers.

Another misconception was running away from onlder girls that just want to hug me and tell me how cute I was... I coulda grabbed alot of boobies![/QUOTE]

I hope you're talking about cooties... since cuties usually refer to cute girls that you would want to go out with.

[quote name='Rich']I hope you're like 14, because unless it's FOX, no station is making fun of liberals.[/QUOTE]
:Dfunniest post of the day:D

[quote name='jaykrue']I hope you're talking about cooties... since cuties usually refer to cute girls that you would want to go out with.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']you wish[/QUOTE]

* adds you to gay person list...*

For those other than ozzkev, skip over this, its an inside joke.

[quote name='help1']* adds you to gay person list...*

For those other than ozzkev, skip over this, its an inside joke.[/QUOTE]
inside my ass

I used to think that, in order to make an n64 game some guy would have to slighlty move the little metal contacts, put it in the system, test it, and change the contacts until the game was right,

[quote name='delahappy']I thought cats were girls and dogs were boys and they made babies together.[/QUOTE]
I thought that too...I think early cartoons had something too do w/ that where as they never had sexy looking dogs. But remember Tom's girlfriend on Tom and Jerry...I'd hit that.

[quote name='Scorch']Anyone else disturbed that "Inside my ass" was a challenge to help1, one in which he accepted?[/QUOTE]

You were supposed to skip those posts.

[quote name='hobocorpses']I thought that too...I think early cartoons had something too do w/ that where as they never had sexy looking dogs. But remember Tom's girlfriend on Tom and Jerry...I'd hit that.[/QUOTE]

I always had a thing for Cleo, the girl cat that was the girlfriend of the alley cat leader in Heathcliff. :drool:

Jeebus Christ.....I thought Cleo was pretty hot too. Kinda like a slutty cartoon version of like Sheena Easton ;)

(who was way hot in the 80's, and for all I know probably still is today).....

Heathcliff, Heathcliff
No one Should
Terrify The Neighborhood
But Heathcliff Just wont be Undone
Playing Pranks on Every one....

"yessir..I'd hit it...."

[quote name='Scorch']Anyone else disturbed that "Inside my ass" was a challenge to help1, one in which he accepted?[/QUOTE]

After talking do dc and sub for this long how can anyone find much of anything disturbing? :lol:

After watching Charle and the Chocolate Factory I ran to the hallway and started licking the walls... Much to my dismay, they tasted like paste.

[quote name='Kayden']After talking do dc and sub for this long how can anyone find much of anything disturbing? :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: True, true.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayden
After talking do dc and sub for this long how can anyone find much of anything disturbing? :lol:

:lol: True, true.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Best typo evar!

not really a misconception but pretty funny. me and my friend when we were little would run past this chinesse....restaraunt and yell inside "GOT RICE" and run......it was funny.

i always used to say funny things as a kid, i had horrible grammer. Like my brothers friend always came over and i didnt like him so i said when he came over once "You come here, NO!" HEHEHE. and another time we got a new neighbor and he came over and picked up our cat (which i didnt like, not a cat fan) and i was like "Put he down."
Shit, i slung the zingers around everywhere!

i also thought that only girls had pubic hair....the obvious reason being that when i was really little, the only woman i ever saw naked (which was by accident i might add) was my mother....of course, i didn't have pubes when i was 5....so it only made sense that only girls had pubes...one time, my older brother asked for me to run in the laundry room to get him a towel (he was in the bathtub) because there weren't any towels in the bathroom....so i did and brought it in to him....somehow, i dont know why, but i saw that he had pubes and i ran out of the bathroom yelling, "ahhhh! danny has pubes! hes a girl! mom! dannys a girl!" pretty funny...though it embarrasses the fuck out of me when its brought up from time to time

[quote name='Kayden']After watching Charle and the Chocolate Factory I ran to the hallway and started licking the walls... Much to my dismay, they tasted like paste.[/QUOTE]

Fool, that was clearly specially designed Wonka brand wallpaper. Did you lick a floral design and expect to taste roses? :lol:

When I was probably 4 or 5, we'd pass by this office all the time. The sign on it said "Nancy Koo". I guess she was asian, she could have been a doctor, a realtor, who the hell knows. But, for some reason, I thought she was a Kangaroo Doctor, I guess because of the name. "Nancy Koo the Kangaroo Doctor".

Also, when I was a kid, I thought women didn't cut their hair.

yeah that came out wrong

This thread has put a big smile on my soul. I really like so much of what you all have shared on this topic; it's really nice, even for a minute, to shrug off everything that comes with being a cynical adult and just remember what it was like back when we knew so little, and therefore had no idea what wasn't possible.

I hope I'm not the only one who's really enjoying being a kid again while reading these.

wittynickname

[quote name='jaykrue']This was back during the Reagan adminstration and they didn't like libs that much. ;)[/QUOTE]

They didn't, but network news was ran by, and supported by, liberals and those interested in indoctrinating America with libeal propaganda.

bread's done
Back