Funny story today

xeverex18

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
It's my birthday, as listed under the forum's main page. So i have been telling my mom i wanted a wii. She doesnt know much about video games and now she calls me (i'm at home) asking me what i wanted. She said there was an xbox360 but i was like no, that's not it. I said it is WII. Then she asked the sales guy and he says to go to bestbuy. He said they might have some in stock, but i already called every damn best buy there is. I tell my mom that they are all out but she is still on the prowl looking for that WII system. If i was a girl, my thoughts would be " AWWWWW." But i hope she doesnt end up bringing home a PS3, that would be a nono... she probably wouldn't waste that much $ anyways.

[quote name='Rasen']Two things:

1. This is not a funny story.

2. If you are over the age of 15, it is in fact, a very SAD story.[/QUOTE]
I agree

[quote name='xmrblondex']Yeah... must have been 18 when he joined.[/quote]

I weep for the...young adults of today.

Why did I *know* before coming in here that there was no WAY this thread was going to be anywhere NEAR a chuckle, let alone FUNNY????

well - let me just add my little funny story.

The other night me and the wife were playing some wii sports bowling. It was the first night we had gotten our nifty green (for me) and pink (uh - for her) remote skins. I was feeling pretty spunky so I let one rip down the lane and grazed the seat of the sectional sofa and it knocked the remote out of my hand. BUT.... I had the strap on. So the remote didn't go flying - nope. It followed my hand up above my head and managed to smack me square on the head. It was real loud and my wife thought I'd really hurt myself. Oddly - it didn't hurt at all - neither me nor the remote. But it sure was loud. Boy we got a chuckle out of that one...

[quote name='BattleChicken']Oh come on, don't pick on him.

It's possible he's going to college you know, and living at home to save money.[/QUOTE]

It's also possible he looks a little like this:

th_cartman_retard.jpg

Let's face it, the post sucked and the OP should know better.

[quote name='xeverex18']This is the type of Friends funny,
not Dave Chapelle funny.
[/QUOTE]
After seeing the responses in this thread, I definately agree.
Furthermore, how did Friends last that long? Was there really enough people watching it?

That is like the total opposite of funny. I have actually lost humor reading the OP. But good luck on getting the Wii man!

[quote name='bordjon']well - let me just add my little funny story.

The other night me and the wife were playing some wii sports bowling. It was the first night we had gotten our nifty green (for me) and pink (uh - for her) remote skins. I was feeling pretty spunky so I let one rip down the lane and grazed the seat of the sectional sofa and it knocked the remote out of my hand. BUT.... I had the strap on. So the remote didn't go flying - nope. It followed my hand up above my head and managed to smack me square on the head. It was real loud and my wife thought I'd really hurt myself. Oddly - it didn't hurt at all - neither me nor the remote. But it sure was loud. Boy we got a chuckle out of that one...[/quote]

Now THAT'S funny! :rofl:

[quote name='Scorch']Now THAT'S funny! :rofl:[/quote]
Agreed, it is only because of bordjon that I actually got a chuckle out of this thread. OP is not teh FuNnY!!!1!!!ONEHUNDREDELEVEN!!!

Edit: Happy birthday anyway...

I've got a funny story for you, OP:

Ther tooth fairy is gay, the easter bunny is dead, and Santa Claus isn't real.

Man, that shit is so funny, I think it deserves it's own topic.

[quote name='OzCatter']Did she at least remember to get you the little boy's toy in your Happy Meal?[/quote]

Frito Bandito? You sir, have saved this thread.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']How is your mom not being able to find a Wii funny? Funny would have been if she got one but then returned it when she realized you should buy it yourself.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry your parents suck. No need to bash the OPs parents because your parents weren't very nice to you on your birthday.

[quote name='mickeyp']My son also hit his head with the wiimote playing bowling he is 5 1/2. He was crying but he was ok. Mickey[/QUOTE]

Oh great - my wife'll love this - tell her that her 30 year old husband is on par with a five and half year old when it comes to wii bowling. Well.... uh.... at least I didn't cry haha.

*edit* but glad to hear he's ok!

bread's done
Back