FusionCash Thread (Non-CC Offers, CC-Offers, and Surveys!)

RoboPenguin

CAGiversary!

I'm just starting FusionCash, and have already earned $10. They give you $5 just for signing up, and you get $1 per referral signup, $2 for when a referral completes an offer, and $5 for when a referral cashes out.

The site isn't referral based, but the referral system is just a bonus, the real money lies in completing the NO CREDIT-CARD offers! Some are as simple as entering your email, others require you to fill out a survey.

They also feature many credit-card only offers, which pay you a lot more, but sometimes require a small amount of money.

You can cash out at a minimum level of $25. You can choose to receieve a direct bank deposit, PayPal transfer, or a through-mail check. Personally I'd choose direct bank deposit since it is the quickest and is mostly hassle-free.

If you sign up, it would be nice to sign up under my referral link, and maybe somebody would do the same to you!

http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=robollama

Any questions feel free to post, and I want to hear how much money you guys make! Some people on their forums have made $800, $900, and even over $1,000! I hope to eventually get there ;)

bread's done
Back