Futurama Volume 4 DVD set for $6.78

I'll be the first to bitch.

It's not a deal just because of Google Checkout, they sell 1,00,000,000,000 different things and yadda yadda.

However $16 isn't bad for the season either.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I'll be the first to bitch.

It's not a deal just because of Google Checkout, they sell 1,00,000,000,000 different things and yadda yadda.

However $16 isn't bad for the season either.[/quote]

well the season is usually $30 - $40 in stores and usually $20 online so I figured it was a deal. :booty:

Twice a year they have the whole series for less than $60 somewhere online. Sets are normally on sale for about $15 to $20 a season on sale.

I happened to to buy all the seasons for $25-$35 when they came out and then was bitched at because I wasn't supporting the new movie and I wasn't a true fan unless I bought the new movie. I spent more money on Futurama than most, so they can shove it.

Plus I ended up winning the new movie so they can all fuck off. :D

[quote name='bigdaddy']Twice a year they have the whole series for less than $60 somewhere online. Sets are normally on sale for about $15 to $20 a season on sale.

I happened to to buy all the seasons for $25-$35 when they came out[/quote]

$25 when it was a new release isnt bad, $35 is pushing it.

looking at the ddd page i think its weird how benders big score is more expensive than seasons 3 or 4.

and then was bitched at because I wasn't supporting the new movie and I wasn't a true fan unless I bought the new movie. I spent more money on Futurama than most, so they can shove it.

Plus I ended up winning the new movie so they can all fuck off. :D

I only followed about half of that, but yeah, they can all fuck off. Who are the "they" you are talking about? People on cag? on dvdtalk.com? just curious.

[quote name='dracula']
I only followed about half of that, but yeah, they can all fuck off. Who are the "they" you are talking about? People on cag? on dvdtalk.com? just curious.[/quote]

It was here. They said because I watched it illegally (I do all the time) that I wasn't a true fan and true fans buy the movie and support the show. I pointed out the fact I most likely spent $100+ on the four sets when now no one spends more than $20 a season and for the extra $20 I should get the movie for free. I bought the DVD sets when the show was on the air, so I was supporting the show even before it got canceled, they weren't.

And that's another thing I don't like, the price. There are 4 episodes with an extra Hypnotoad special episode. That's $20? Even when the sets came out they were never more than $40 for 13-20+ episodes. I was going to buy it in time when it cost $10, I just didn't like it enough to spend $20, more so because it doesn't really have an ending. I do the same thing with music, I listen to the songs, and if I like the band or the CD then I buy it. I have bought several CDs that I like 2-3 songs out of 10-15 songs and wasted my money on buying the full CD.

[quote name='JustAn0th3rFace']Typo, dude. Title should say 16.78.
Dont put the price of GCO. Thats lame and soooo last year.[/quote]

*Goes to the Video Game Deals. Looks at all the "Wiis in stock! No Tax and Free Shipping" topics, one of which was started by Cheapy".

[quote name='bigdaddy']

*Goes to the Video Game Deals. Looks at all the "Wiis in stock! No Tax and Free Shipping" topics, one of which was started by Cheapy".[/quote]

Wii is rare.If you can find it, it's deal. This Futurama vol.4 is easy to find in-store or Online store and it's not cheap without GC.

Just because people can't find them doesn't mean it's a deal!

This is a bigger deal than REGULARLY PRICED Wiis are.

bread's done
Back