Futurama: Volume 5 blu-ray $19.49 Free Shipping from FoxConnect.com

Y2J850

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Didn't see this posted here :
http://www.foxconnect.com/futurama-volume-5-blu-ray-fullscreen.html

When you add it to your cart, it currently deducts an additional $3.00 off the price...

Add the discount code QC12YT9EA in the Shopping Cart's coupon box for an additional 10% off; UPS Ground shipping is free no matter how you checkout -- but UPS 2nd Day shipping is free IF you checkout using Google Checkout.

thanks goes to adboy151 from dvdtalk

[quote name='dchrisd']Got notification Saturday my order is shipping out. According to the email it should arrive in a couple of days. Woo hoo. Paid with Google Checkout and got two shipping notifications. Hope I wasn't charged twice.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, no notification for me yet and I used Google checkout too. Hopefully I'll get something by tomorrow.

[quote name='guardian_owl']damn, no deals at all in any of the ads, guess I should have ordered it cheap when I had the chance. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I totally missed this topic last month. Oh well is right being I bought volume 1 or 2 for around $30 when Amazon had each volume a few weeks ago for like $7 each. So within months it should be this price or cheaper again.

[quote name='guardian_owl']damn, no deals at all in any of the ads, guess I should have ordered it cheap when I had the chance. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigdaddy']Yeah I totally missed this topic last month. Oh well is right being I bought volume 1 or 2 for around $30 when Amazon had each volume a few weeks ago for like $7 each. So within months it should be this price or cheaper again.[/QUOTE]

Is paying $3 more really that much of a deal breaker? You can still get this for $22.49 shipped at Foxconnect with the code QC12YT9EA

in fact, the DVD is even cheaper now with that code. It comes to $17.99 shipped

[quote name='lawdood']Hmmm, no notification for me yet and I used Google checkout too. Hopefully I'll get something by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Must be us left coasters Dood. I didnt get one either.

If anyone hasn't received this yet, the packaging on it is complete crap, though is "eco friendly". :roll:

It's all made of light cardboard, with the two discs sitting in slots inside a paper fold-out package. There's a slipcover over it all.

So, if you're expecting a BD case for this, don't.

[quote name='shrike4242']If anyone hasn't received this yet, the packaging on it is complete crap, though is "eco friendly". :roll:

It's all made of light cardboard, with the two discs sitting in slots inside a paper fold-out package. There's a slipcover over it all.

So, if you're expecting a BD case for this, don't.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I heard. :puke:

I haven't received mine and have no idea where it is because they didn't give me a tracking number.

So, I got a shipping email and then another one saying they weren't able to charge my card. I checked my bank statement and nothing was there. Came home today and Futurama was waiting for me. Thanks, Fox!

[quote name='Stonecoldfreak1']So, I got a shipping email and then another one saying they weren't able to charge my card. I checked my bank statement and nothing was there. Came home today and Futurama was waiting for me. Thanks, Fox![/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten that email, but I did get this in the mail today and my card still hasn't been charged either.

Just ordered the DVD for $18 shipped with UPS Ground. Anyone know if there are big differences between the blu ad DVD? Hopefully I get it before the first! I want to watch this season again soon.

fucking UPS -- I left the signed slip for them to leave the package. The took the slip, but instead of leaving the package, they fucking shipped it back to the sender :roll: So much for that order.

bread's done
Back