Futurama

youbastards

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have been a long time fan of Futurama, and recently noticed something that I hadn't seen before...

Spoiler Warning for those that have not seen the later episodes

Episode "The Why of Fry"
This episode from 2003 reveals that Nibbler was resposible for making Fry fall into the cryo unit (watch the episode for the full details).
pic00229.jpg

I caught this on rerun a few weeks ago and it made me want to watch the series again.

I already had the DVD's, so I started watching from the first episode and noticed that in the pilot episode from 1999, when Fry's chair tips over, there is a brief view of Nibbler's shadow!
Nibbler_in_Space_Pilot_3000_mod.png

I love when TV shows have little things like this thrown in, but aren't referenced until later in the series...does anyone know of any other references like this in other shows?

There's also a frame in one of the episodes when you can see Nibbler's third eye if you look closely. Can't remember exactly which one that's in, since they showed the same scene of Fry falling into the chamber in multiple episodes.

[quote name='Rig']There's also a frame in one of the episodes when you can see Nibbler's third eye if you look closely. Can't remember exactly which one that's in, since they showed the same scene of Fry falling into the chamber in multiple episodes.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it was coming out of the garbage in that same scene.

bread's done
Back