future gaming

better graphics, better gameplay, shorter load times, less cinematic movies during the game.. i want to play the game, not watch a movie that the developers decided to throw in

Less load times....AMEN!

I don't mind the movies, but somtimes they are damn long. I haven't played it yet, but Xenosaga sounds like a good example...and the one towards the end of MGS 2.

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Virtual reality woud be fscking awesome.[/quote]

basically MMORPG? =)[/quote]

how are these even remotely the same?

[quote name='shadylane']what about the realism of the game you know like GTA's eating system that kinda bothers me a little[/quote]

The eating system is not bad in and of itself, but within the context of a gta game I think it stinks because it restricts the freedom of the player. In the end we will have to wait and see how it actually works.

i think the eating system will suck. the fact that you have to eat is really gay... and if they make it where you have to fill the car up with gas when it runs out, that will kill GTA..

i havent heard them say that you will have to fill ur car up with gas, but since they seem to be making everything realistic.. like the fact that you have to eat... the fact that you can lift weights to get buff.. and things like that make me worry that they might do the gasoline thing..

The ability to save anywhere anyplace at the drop of a hat.

And never having to hear someone drone on ever again about what "under-rated RPG they should buy?".

CTL

bread's done
Back