Future Shop after hours sale

I know Nintendogs and was $20 in store at the VIP sale.
Metroid: Other M was $20
Bioshock 2 was $10

That's all I remember.

[quote name='musdy']What a fail.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty accurate. I was hoping Your Shape Kinect was going to be lower, but it's only $10 off. I'm going to the States tomorrow and Best Buy (US) has it for $30.

Just ordered the Harry Potter Steelbook set for $16 each minus The Deathly Hallows Part 1. There are 4 copies of Philosopher's Stone. Hurry before they sold out!

I don't understand why people still want those silly plastic things. Never mind paying for them, I wouldn't want them cluttering my place even if somebody gave them to me for free.

[quote name='Mr.']I don't understand why people still want those silly plastic things. Never mind paying for them, I wouldn't want them cluttering my place even if somebody gave them to me for free.[/QUOTE]

What, video games?

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']What, video games?[/QUOTE]

I think he means things like the plastic extensions for the Move/Wiimote that look like tennis rackets and golf clubs

Damn, somewhere it should state that everything that is on sale is by delivery only. Bought a damn driving wheel and it's only giving me headaches with FS customer service :mad:

[quote name='Jotamide']Damn, somewhere it should state that everything that is on sale is by delivery only. Bought a damn driving wheel and it's only giving me headaches with FS customer service :mad:[/QUOTE]

It does say online-online sale. Even at check-out you should see the in-store was not available for the sale.

[quote name='Mr.']I missed their VIP thing a couple of days ago, but Future Shop is having an online-only sale tonight. August 13th @ 8 pm EST to 14th @ 10 am.
[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back