Future Shop Boxing Day 2011 Videogame/Dvd deals

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to update the page but there's a lot of traffic on the site and won't load have the time. Will update later if I missed anything.

Xbox 4gb Console $129.99(min 30 per store)
Nintendo 3ds $139.99(min 20 per store)
Xbox 4gb Console and Kinect Sensor Bundle(with Kinect Adventures) $199.99(min 20 per store)
ps3 160gb core system $199.99(min 25 per store)
Kinect Sensor Gunstringer Bundle $99.99(comes with 3 games, Gunstringer,Kinect Adventures,FruitNinja(min 25 per store)

$39.99 game titles
Dark Soul
Gears of War 3
Batman AC
Assassins Creed Revelations
Forza Motorsport 4
Saints Row:The Third
NKA2K12
Rage
Call of Duty:Black OPS
Ace Combat:Assault Horzion
Battlefield 3
Nhl 12
fifa soccer
Madden 12

$29.99 titles
Mortal kombat
SOCOM 4
La Noire(complete edition)
Killzone 3
Ratchet and clank:all for one
AC master assassin pack(3 games) AC1, AC:brotherhood,AC2+dlc

$19.99 Titles
WOW: Catacylsm(pc)
WOW:Wrath of the Lich King(PC)
Kinect Sports
Civilization 5 (PC)

$9.99 Titles
Halo Reach
World of Warcraft Battle Chest(pc)
Duke Nukem Forever (PS3)
Bioshack 2

New Release games:
Call or Duty MW3 $49.99(X360)(min 20 per store)
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $54.99(min 20 per store)

Sony PS3 Sharp Shooter Bundle $129.99(min 12 per store)
(with Resistance 3/Killzone 3)

24" Playstation 3D Monitor with SimulView $299.99(min 10 per store)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DVD DOORCRASHERS:

$4.99 DVDS
Green Lantern
Hall Pass
The Hangover
Rango

$14.99 BLURAYS(combo pack)
Bridesmaids
Fast Five
X-Men First Class
Rio
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

$9.99 dvds
Friends Second Season - Full Screen
Friends Third Season
30 Rock Third Season
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Fourth Season - Full Screen
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Fifth Season - Widescreen
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

$14.99 Dvds
Fringe First Season - Full Screen
Fringe Second Season - Widescreen
Supernatural First Season - Widescreen
Bones Fourth Season - Widescreen
Family Guy Volume 8 - Full Screen
The Mentalist First Season - Full Screen
House Season 6

$19.99 dvds
Sons of Anarchy Season 1 - Full Screen
Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - Widescreen

$4.99 BLURAYS
Highlander
The Boondock Saints
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
The Bank Job
American Psycho
Die Hard
Time Bandits
Sin City
Blade Trinity
Robocop

$9.99 BLURAYS
Aliens
Taken
Batman Begins
Fight Club
Heat

BLURAYS DEALS
The Complete Scream Collection $19.99
Lord of the Rings - Limited Extended Version $39.99
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy $39.99
Band of Brothers / The Pacific Gift Set $99.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing too exciting .... bleh, why are dvds on sale more than Blu rays? Give me some exciting 7.99 blu ray deals ... enough with dvds, just throw them all in a tire fire already.

Oh boy, that PlayStation display keeps getting cheaper. If my computer didn't die last week, I would've grabbed the TV, even if it doesn't have composite input.

[quote name='picklepopcorn']Nothing too exciting .... bleh, why are dvds on sale more than Blu rays? Give me some exciting 7.99 blu ray deals ... enough with dvds, just throw them all in a tire fire already.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing..give me 13 assassin's on blu-ray for $7.99 lol

Those $40 Fall titles are a helluva a good deal, almost wish I hadn't bought all the one's I was interested in on Day One. >.<

Highly recommend Saint's Row The Third, especially at $40. Most content rich game I picked up all year (though, I didn't pick up Skyrim).

That display... I'm highly interested at $300. I'm just wondering if it'll drop even lower, is it not selling well? How often do we see a brand new product go on sale for 3/5ths of the price, only a couple months after release? :S

Oh, and the biggest two problems I'm hearing are that there are only 2-HDMI and 1-Component, along with the lack of a remote. Anyone know any work arounds for either? :S Is it possible to use another remote? Google helps me not. >.

[quote name='Booyakz']Those $40 Fall titles are a helluva a good deal, almost wish I hadn't bought all the one's I was interested in on Day One. >.<

Highly recommend Saint's Row The Third, especially at $40. Most content rich game I picked up all year (though, I didn't pick up Skyrim).

That display... I'm highly interested at $300. I'm just wondering if it'll drop even lower, is it not selling well? How often do we see a brand new product go on sale for 3/5ths of the price, only a couple months after release? :S

Oh, and the biggest two problems I'm hearing are that there are only 2-HDMI and 1-Component, along with the lack of a remote. Anyone know any work arounds for either? :S Is it possible to use another remote? Google helps me not. >.

[quote name='refinedsugar']These must be boxing day prices. I got all excited and then checked FS.ca and titles didn't seem to be on sale.[/QUOTE]

BD=Boxing Day.
RFD has the flyers up already so I went through and made a list of what I saw.

[quote name='Mr.']If you're posting about BDs and DVDs, it would be easy to mix it up with bluray.

The old $20 don't work?[/QUOTE]

It might. Although I'm not sure how useful it would be without voulume/channel/input buttons the newer model is sporting.

[quote name='Eoyote']It might. Although I'm not sure how useful it would be without voulume/channel/input buttons the newer model is sporting.[/QUOTE]

The old remote lacks IR support, if I recall correctly, and therefore won't be useful for the display (and as you mentioned lacks the most important function of volume control, among other things). You can use any Sony TV remote or any universal remote that supports Sony TVs, aside from the refresh of the PS3 remote.

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2610

[quote name='Derfel']The old remote lacks IR support, if I recall correctly, and therefore won't be useful for the display (and as you mentioned lacks the most important function of volume control, among other things). You can use any Sony TV remote or any universal remote that supports Sony TVs, aside from the refresh of the PS3 remote.

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2610[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they improved the battery life on the newer model. I have the first generation of the remote and the batteries barely last a week. Bluetooth is nice, but not at the expense of reduced battery life, imo.

[quote name='Eoyote']I wonder if they improved the battery life on the newer model. I have the first generation of the remote and the batteries barely last a week. Bluetooth is nice, but not at the expense of reduced battery life, imo.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? I have one too and I haven't changed the batteries for ages. Granted, I barely ever use it, but it's been at least six months, possibly more.

I use mine every day and the batteries seem to last forever, I don't recall changing them but I know I've had to a couple times. The battery meter on mine has been at empty for weeks and it's still going strong, I use it til it stops working.

Any boxing day deals on Rogers HD cable boxes? I would like the PS display to replace the one on my desktop TV, but my current digital box only has composite output. I don't particularly care for HD programming, it would be a plus.

bread's done
Back