Future Shop deals for next 2 weeks *PS3 bundle*

imcrazy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Apparently Future Shop has now made their flyers a bi-monthly affair. In other words, each flyer now runs for 2 weeks, not one.

So for April 18th to May 1st we have the following in terms of video game related deals:

Playstation 3 (40 gb) with a free copy of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue -$ 399.99
Xbox 360 Premium with free copy of NCAA Basket Ball 07 (HOLY HOT DEAL BATMAN!) - $349.99
DS with free Bionicle Heroes - $139.99

Free Wii hat with purchase of Mario Kart (Apr. 27) - $49.99
Free GTAIV hat with purchase of GTA IV - $59.99

Touch the Dead for DS is $9.99 (what an awful title)
Nights: Journey of Dreams (Wii) - $19.99 (save $25)

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card - $49.99 (save $10)
Wireless Headset (Xbox 360) - $59.99 (save $10)

Semi related:
Buy The Golden Compass regular edition on DVD and get the PS2 game free. (Apr. 29)
Buy The Golden Compass platinum edition on DVD and get the Wii game free. (Apr. 29)

Overall not a whole lot there, but the PS3 deal is pretty nice seeing as it finally comes with a game that people actually care about. Also Nights and the XBL card are good deals to (since XBL cards never seem to go on sale).

Xbox 360 Premium with free copy of NCAA Basket Ball 07 (HOLY HOT DEAL BATMAN!) - $349.99
I wouldn't consider it a hot deal at all. It's the 2007 version. They're just trying to get rid of it. Still if you like basketball it's something.

PS3 deal is better though.

The PS3 is WARM IMO. I think the deal was better over the weekend at RCSS where it was a tax free event - therefore saving you around $50.

GT5 Prologue is only $40

Not to mention the NEW 40GB PS3 no longer comes with the spiderman 3 blu ray disc from FS, as it does come with it from RCSS where i picked it up this weekend.

Though I am considering a trade with some $$ if someone is interested because I am more into the 60GB model.

Hey is there any way to see the whole flyer online? Maybe there are some deals on other stuff to make up for the weak game sales.

[quote name='imcrazy']Free Wii hat with purchase of Mario Kart (Apr. 27) - $49.99
Free GTAIV hat with purchase of GTA IV - $59.99[/quote]

Did the flyer mention the hats being worth $10, like it did for the last hats they had? Cause you could just buy the hats last time if you didn't want the game, and $10 is cheap for a good hat ;)

Does anyone know if those games that were $20 last week (well I guess the sale is still on until the 18th)....such as Forza, Shadowrun, Crackdown, etc....does anyone know if those have permanently dropped to $20 at FS, or was that actually just a sale? I hope it'll still be going on....I still need to get Forza.

[quote name='craig64']Does anyone know if those games that were $20 last week (well I guess the sale is still on until the 18th)....such as Forza, Shadowrun, Crackdown, etc....does anyone know if those have permanently dropped to $20 at FS, or was that actually just a sale? I hope it'll still be going on....I still need to get Forza.[/QUOTE]

It's a sale only. Just order a copy for in store pick up it'll give you 5 days to pick it up at the store. Forza 2 is now a platinum hits title now, the ugly cover art should be coming soon.

Hey is there any way to see the whole flyer online? Maybe there are some deals on other stuff to make up for the weak game sales.
They'll probably have it online thursday or friday. The only 2 non video game related deals that caught my eye was an 8 gb kingston usb flash drive for $29.99 and a Sanddisk Sansa (6 gb) for $99.

[quote name='ragnar14']Did the flyer mention the hats being worth $10, like it did for the last hats they had? Cause you could just buy the hats last time if you didn't want the game, and $10 is cheap for a good hat ;)[/quote]
No prices were listed for the hats.

Wow, they actually stopped offering those stupid I PWN hats?
Yes finally got rid of the lame things.

How much is the Golden compass DVD?
Doesn't list a price.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I think I PWN was only for Halo 3. I could be wrong.[/quote]I remember seeing a few I PWN shirts and hats at the front a few weeks ago. :lol:

[quote name='gamer602']He's being SARCASTIC, get the joke?[/QUOTE]

Obviously I didn't. Using:applause:or:roll: would've helped.
Anyways, thanks for posting the deals.

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Obviously I didn't. Using:applause:or:roll: would've helped.
Anyways, thanks for posting the deals.[/quote]

a thank you wouldve been nice.....i wasnt rude or anything

[quote name='Azumangaman']Futureshop is really good at having terrible deals.[/quote]

Nights aint bad....same as the golden compass....

[quote name='Azumangaman']Futureshop is really good at having terrible deals.[/quote]

It's not THAT-... ok it is that bad.

That $19 360 games we had last week is as good as it gets.

If anyone still cares...
FS is still doing a weekly flyer, it's just that next week is Earth Day/week so they're not sending a flyer. There will, however, be a flyer for viewing online on April 25. But yes, the deals in this flyer last until May 1.

bread's done
Back