Future Shop Exclusive Steel: Watchmen

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey guys its tuesday, I'm back with my usual Futureshop Steelbook sales thread, this time it's the Watchmen.
As you know I do this all the time, so when you buy from me, you buy from a trusted steelbook seller.
There is no screwing around, you pay, I delivery, quick and reliable. There is no multiple shipping etc, if you pay today your movie gets shipped directly to you today.
This time around I am offering 2 shipping methods, one is the usual mailer, the other a 'boxed' option.
Prices will be as follows:
$45 US if you want the extra thick bubble mailer, works 99% of the time, have been a very few that do get minor dents.
$50 US wrapped in bubble wrap and then put in a box used for media shipping, little more expensive for me to ship but obviously adds to the protection in transit.
(Overseas this would probably be the best option, though bubble mailers seem to make it fine as well)
Payment will be via paypal as usual, and in US funds please.

If you are still interesnted a PM, and which shipping option you want would be awesome. Thanks as always, Jamie

HDD CREW:
1. Silentmist
2. aspertame
3. oldboy
4. watchtower41
5. sinofsins
6. melo
7. swpix7
8. shaolinpunks
9. tyrok3k
10. MarkG
11. woodylobster
12/13. saqibhasan101
14/15. kaliraver69
16. OUSooner42
17. Schizzlefuzz
18. LinkinPrime

CHEAPASSGAMERS CREW:
1. Walt Jay
2. JohnnyDrama

BLU-RAY.COM CREW
1. TauHeel05
2. dirtyvec
3/4/5. zwostler
6/7/8. ausnew
9. Mikkeli
10. neo_reloaded
11. dougalast
12. Omnipotenz
13. Oddiophile
14. Chip718

EBAY CREW:
1-22. Ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Oh no, here we go again. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean? Last time I did a sale here it worked out exactly as I said it would. I got my movies day ones, collected the $$ and shipped out that day. I know people have said they had an issue with another user, but nothing concerning me, so why the comment?

Not sure what you mean? Last time I did a sale here it worked
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='AccordTR']Not sure what you mean? Last time I did a sale here it worked out exactly as I said it would. I got my movies day ones, collected the $$ and shipped out that day. I know people have said they had an issue with another user, but nothing concerning me, so why the comment?[/QUOTE]After all the fun we had with the last few times offers to sell steelbooks on here, from various users, I would prefer to not deal with the headaches around here.

Regardless if yours went without issue, I think we've had enough issues with them in the past to decide to have those not get done around here.

i can vouch for the OP. ive made more than one steelbook purchase from him and received my product in good condition and on time. A+ seller here

[quote name='ServerKing']the link he sent it clear states that the digital copy is theater cut[/QUOTE]

Hmmm that would be odd, the blu is the dc, the digital copy is theaterical, I would guess that's a mistake and both are dc, ESP since the case shows directors cut in bold. I'll have to check that out when I get them.

hey accord, id love to get this dvd, but after the cases were crushed with dark knight, i'd want you to ship it in a box if possible, PM me and let me know if we can work it out man... thanks!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it known if it will work on US systems yet?[/QUOTE]

Canada and the US share Blu-Ray region coding, so even if it was locked, it wouldn't be a problem

[quote name='saldogg']hey accord, id love to get this dvd, but after the cases were crushed with dark knight, i'd want you to ship it in a box if possible, PM me and let me know if we can work it out man... thanks![/QUOTE]

hey, yes I can do a box, might cost a couple bucks more but we can do it.

I can understand the concern, but the OP here is a very, very reliable source for these group buys. He's always done these and is very reputable.

Doesnt BestBuy almost always have the same steelbooks as Futureshop?

I know the "exclusive" Dark Knight and Cloverfield one were.

[quote name='lupinckc']Doesnt BestBuy almost always have the same steelbooks as Futureshop?

I know the "exclusive" Dark Knight and Cloverfield one were.[/QUOTE]

No sorry, Bestbuy has never had any of the Futureshop Exc Steels. The only blu steel bestbuy has ever had was the Bond flicks.

Again? Pinoy put this kind of stuff in his sigs and then actually contributed to posts and comments other than creating a thread directly. I believe he picked up those that were interested.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Again? Pinoy put this kind of stuff in his sigs and then actually contributed to posts and comments other than creating a thread directly. I believe he picked up those that were interested.[/QUOTE]

That's interesting because pinoy is looking to buy from me.

i could see why people would be skeptical but to give him shit for offering a reputable hook up seems unnecessary. Who cares if he made an additional thread?

Just a heads up, my shipment of bubble wrap and boxes came in today so there will be the option of boxed shipping for extra protection.

Prices will be as follows:

$45 US if you want the extra thick bubble mailer, works 99% of the time, have been a very few that do get minor dents.

$50 US wrapped in bubble wrap and then put in a box used for media shipping, little more expensive for me to ship but obviously adds to the protection in transit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ServerKing']sign me up if there is a star trek steelbook i think that is the only one I really would love to get lol[/QUOTE]
Find a UK member here. Play.com don't ships USA or Canada.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Can you show the inside artwork, disc and paper insert.[/QUOTE]

I'll throw a pic up later when I get done shipping etc. Jamie

If there are still some available I am quite interested. Trying to get over spending $45 on a movie, but I think I can do it.

[quote name='PuNK45S']If there are still some available I am quite interested. Trying to get over spending $45 on a movie, but I think I can do it.[/QUOTE]

Hello, yes I still have some extra available. Jamie

I hope you all plan on double dipping, because in December the Ultimate edition is coming with Black Frieghter worked into the DC.

5198b.jpg

bread's done
Back