Future Shop Preorder Bonuses/Freebies with games thread

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Figure there isn't one of these yet so I'll start it up.
This stuff is barely advertised by FS so i fig I'll make a thread because I personally love free stuff

Current:
5$ Towards Halo ODST will net you SGT. Johnson code for Firefight mode(Immediate upon the 5$ no waiting till the game is out.)
Buy 2 Beatles product get a free beatles sticker.

Will edit post as new stuff comes in.

Insert "that's for pre-orders, this is EXCLUSIVELY for free items at Future Shop with no pre-orders since I am so special and I love Future Shop so I should make a thread about them" post.

I'm with TripleQ, this thread just further clogs up the CAG Canada forums.

oh if the Preorder thread covers FS then yeah close this thread no big. Just thought it was for EB only.

Not trying to clog. Just was being helpful since I originally thought SGT johnson was eb only.

anyone know if you trade in a game towards the beatles rockband if you get an extra $10 like they do with some other games?

^thanks!, i tried calling a few locations but no one could give me an answer, one guy said he wont know until tmrw (friday) cause the deals change or something he was saying

Happened to be in two FS stores over the weekend, neither knew about any ODST pre-order voucher.

Was anyone able to get this in store?

This is not really for FS per se, but if you're looking for ODST Sgt. Johnson Firefight codes prior to launch day they can be easily found at Wal-Mart with a $10 deposit, along with the Halo: Reach poster in a green 360 case.

Even if you don't intend to purchase the game from Wal-Mart, you just go to customer service and get them to refund off of the receipt. I did this plenty of times last year for the Gears of War 2 launch when they were giving away free 400 MSP cards with preorder of that game. After launch, I just got them refunded and got to keep the promo points.

By the way, does anyone know if BB or FS will be doing midnight launches for ODST, like they did with Halo 3 and Gears 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the uncharted 2 pre-order bonus's are at all the places? Which one do you think is the most worth it (IE: Nothing timed)? Also, can you price match pre-orders? :S

bread's done
Back