[Future Shop] SteelBook Classics - $4.99 each or 3 for $10. Valid on August 6-8 (Online Only)

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
SteelBook Classics - $4.99 each or 3 for $10. Valid on August 6-8. Online Only.

Assassin's Creed III - $4.99

Assassin's Creed: Liberation (PS Vita/G2/Jambo) - $4.99

Assassin's Creed: Revelation - $4.99

Battlefield 3 - $4.95

Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - $19.97

Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360) - $19.97

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Wii U) - $4.99

Dead Island: Riptide - $49.99

Diablo III - $4.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $4.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $4.99

Crysis 3 - $99.13

Dishonored - $4.99

Duke Nukem Forever - $4.99

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - $4.99

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Wii U) - $4.99

Far Cry 3 - $4.99

FEAR 3 - $19.97

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (G2/PS3) - $4.99

Forza Horizon - $4.99

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - $0.13 (HOT!)

Halo 4 - $0.13 (HOT!)

Hitman: Absolution - $4.99

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - $4.99

Mass Effect Collection - $4.99

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - $4.99

New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS/G2/Jambo) - $4.99

New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U) - $4.99

NHL 12 - $4.95

Prototype 2 - $4.99

Resident Evil 6 - $4.99

Sleeping Dogs - $4.99

http://www.futureshop.ca/CATALOG/category.aspx?category=steelbooks

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else having issues with checking out? It won't let me because it says things in my cart are unavailable - been trying since the start of the day and the issue hasn't gone away

Does anyone have the Mass Effect Collection one? I have the individual games but if this has spots for all 5 discs I'd rather just merge them into it

Ah, I remember making a killing on these steelbooks. Buy cheap, sell high.

Then the undercutting got brutal and now I'm lucky if I get 15$ for one of these.

In short, folks, don't buy these if you plan to flip them; the market's dead.

If anybody wants to purchase some of these for me, I would greatly appreciate this.

I'd like Skyward Sword, Skyrim, and AC: Revelation if possible.

Let me know about payment etc.

Wow, all the low-stock steelbooks got hoarded within a minute. Most of the in-store steelbooks aren't sealed and will probably have at least a few scratches on them. Still, there may be some obscure/rare steelbooks waiting to be found in-store that aren't listed online.

Wow, all the low-stock steelbooks got hoarded within a minute. Most of the in-store steelbooks aren't sealed and will probably have at least a few scratches on them. Still, there may be some obscure/rare steelbooks waiting to be found in-store that aren't listed online.
Ugh yeah pretty bad. There were only 4 in stock as well.

I accidently added 2 of one Steelbook to my cart and only noticed when I was about to finish checking out. Of course when I went to update this error, everything was sold out.

I'm tempted to reserve at a store, but the closest store that has the Steelbook will take me an hour to get to. Not worth the five bucks IMO.

Assassin's Creed III - $4.99

Assassin's Creed: Liberation (PS Vita/G2/Jambo) - $4.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $4.99

Duke Nukem Forever - $4.99

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Wii U) - $4.99

Far Cry 3 - $4.99

Not sure why they even listed Modern Warfare 2 and Skyward Sword when they had none to begin with.  Got to love how most locations here have Skyward Sword steelbooks sitting around pointlessly when nobody has the game  :dunce:

Mass Effect only had one which I tried to get but after clicking submit it came back as out of stock and the order didn't go through.  Quickly adjusted the order and it went through so figured I was good to go.  But Resident Evil 6 is showing out of stock in the order status while the rest show in stock.  Is that going to mess up the entire order now or will they bill and ship for the rest?  Even if they don't honor the 3 for $10 it wouldn't change the price even since it would be $4.99 each for two others and just one less steelbook.  So hoping it will be fine.  

Not sure why they even listed Modern Warfare 2 and Skyward Sword when they had none to begin with. Got to love how most locations here have Skyward Sword steelbooks sitting around pointlessly when nobody has the game :dunce:

Mass Effect only had one which I tried to get but after clicking submit it came back as out of stock and the order didn't go through. Quickly adjusted the order and it went through so figured I was good to go. But Resident Evil 6 is showing out of stock in the order status while the rest show in stock. Is that going to mess up the entire order now or will they bill and ship for the rest? Even if they don't honor the 3 for $10 it wouldn't change the price even since it would be $4.99 each for two others and just one less steelbook. So hoping it will be fine.
If you have a Skyward Sword steelbook you wanna pass along (with me footing the bill), I'd be much obliged. :D

I just want skyrim, skyward sword, and nsmbu

If anyone wants to try and grab these for me in your spare I'd most appreciate it.

I really wish they'd get some of these in before doing a deal, or at least keep it in store and just put them out. At least I grabbed the Mass Effect Collection one, that'll free up some space

e:D'oh, they just emailed saying it can't be fulfilled. What a stupid promotion

Well my order is still sitting in limbo because of the RE6 steelbook.  Contacted support to try and confirm it won't impact the others which are showing in stock in my order status and have heard nothing back.  Just a bunch of reminders why I don't have the steelbooks to begin with and got the games elsewhere.  Can't stand Future Shop.

Work is busy right now so this might need to get pushed out to next week.... but anyone interested in an Assassin's Creed 3 case should drop me a PM.

Bought it for a friend last time the sale went through, but he didn't need it.  As long as it fits in a standard padded envelope, I'd be ok selling for $6+shipping.  (Be aware that shipping to the US isn't as cheap as it once was.)

bread's done
Back