Futuregame: Win Free Cash, iPods, and Macbooks!

leftwing1018

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
Futuregame is a new and fun site I found.

Here's how FutureGame works.

1circle.gif
Make predictions

Try to predict what will happen to the price of a stock, currency, or commodity in the next 30 seconds. Up or down?

streakzoom.jpg

2circle.gif
Build streaks

When you make consecutive correct predictions, you build a streak.

3circle.gif
Cash out and win prizes

Once you've built a streak, you can cash it out for up to $10,000 and a chance to win daily and monthly prizes.

streaktable.gif

When you cash out you are also able to win a free Ipod that day, or a macbook that month.

With the Ipod, whoever has the highest amount of streaks in a row that day wins the Ipod, And whoever has the highest amount of streaks in a row that month wins a macbook.

FutureGame is always available to play. If you'd like to predict stock prices, you must do so when the US Stock Markets are open: weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time. In addition, currency exchange rates are active 24 hours a day except for Friday at 4 p.m. to Sunday at 6 p.m. and market holidays.

Should I "Try for more" or should I "cash out"?
That's part of the fun! If you want to play it safe, cash out early on to secure your winnings. On the other hand, if you play it too safe, you never have a chance to win big. Taking your chances and going for long streaks increases your likelihood of getting prizes and big payouts, but it's pretty frustrating to lose a long streak trying for one more, and you might end up with nothing that way...

How much are streaks worth?
Streaks of 2 or longer are worth money if you cash them out. Remember, if you lose a streak without cashing it out, you don't get paid for it. A cashed-out streak of 2 starts at one penny, and goes all the way up to $10,000 for a streak of 30! As you will notice, the payouts increase quickly each time your streak gets longer.

When do I get my cash payouts?
Once your balance is at least $20, you can withdraw any amount between $20 and your balance. Just go to your Stats page and click "Withdraw." We will deduct the amount you selected from your balance and mail you a check within 2-4 weeks. If your balance is less than $20, keep playing!

I wasn't too good my first day playing, but the second day I developed a strategy, and I got 9 streaks in a row. Sometimes that's enough for a free Ipod.

++++++++++++Join Futuregame it's very fun and easy.++++++++++++

Thank you smallsbig, xboxman, and sockmonk1995 for joining. There's a cool new feature on the site now which is the chat feature. You can chat while playing, it's pretty cool.

Well i did get 5 active referrals which has upgraded my daily prize so thank you. I'm hoping to at least get 10 more. So that would be nice. Thanks.

bread's done
Back