FutureShop $10.00 or less clearance games

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
I bought the Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 collectors edition for $9.99.
They have a bunch of recent price drops on games for $10.00 or less.
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/cate...spx?path=bdeb8f38209071fe28259c15ef014db0en01

ps3
Bleach: Soul Resurreccion
Disney Sing It HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 BUNDLE
Dark Void
Codmw2 hardened edition
Dc universe online Collectors edition
clash of titans
Gi joe
fairytale fights
front mission evolved
create
Elder scrolls 4:eek:blivion 5th anniversy edition(lots in stock out of Toronto)
How to train your dragon
Hellboy
Juiced 2
Naruto 2
Majin forgotten kingdom
Lord of the Rings argons quest
my sims skyheroes
monopoly streets
dance of broadway for move
street fighter 4
stormwise
scene it bright lights
rise of argonauts
star wars force unleased 2 collectors edition
rio
record og august war

Are you smarter than a 5th grader:game time
Bodycount(really cheap)
James Camerons Avata:the game
dead to rights:retrobution
dragon age origins: awakening
clash of the titans
csi:fatal conspiracy
damation
condemed 2:bloodshot
dragon age origins
codmw game of the year edition
gi joe
fallout 3 broken steel and point lookout expansion
fable 2 limited edition
create
fallout:new vegas
family game night
kinetic fantastic pets
mafia 2
marvel super hero squad: infinity gauntlet
monster jam path of destruction
prison break the conspiracy
power gig
section 8
rogue warrior
sega superstar tennis
space chimps with concession cash
street fighter 4
raven squad operation danger
star wars clone wars: republic heroes
scene it: bright lights big screen
secret service ultimate sacrifice
sniper ghost warrior
shrek forever
rio
record of august war
tetris evolution
tiger woods pga tour 2011
watchmen
world of outlaws:sprint cars

Some if not all of these games have been less than $10.00 at some point but some FS locations do have additional percentages off clearance games check with your location. I'll add the other sections after work.

That's an awesome price for Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Ed! Did you see if they had the 360 version for the same price?

[quote name='Hyunkel']That's an awesome price for Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Ed! Did you see if they had the 360 version for the same price?[/QUOTE]

I didn't see it but you might want to take a look in case I missed something.

10$ for Bleach = win. Just wondering now if the Futureshops near me even sell it.

Edit: Looks like when I used the search function, it kept showing "Information not available.".

hmmm would've love to grab bleach, dragon quest and record of agarest war. None online or in store near me.

thanks
but I don't see too many good titles in that list
and I already have the best games in the list

Went by the Stockyards location but didn't buy anything, most games were over $14.99.
They did have SHADOWS OF THE DAMNED $19.99 PS3 and ps3 Singularity/MAG for $5.00 each.
Best CSR ever the lady that works in the gaming section was really helpful and offered to match whatever the price the website had.

Someone emailed me this info from another gaming site. He said it was alright to post here.
He bought 10 games.

SVR 11(2 COPIES)
MYSIMS SKY HEROES
CRASH MIND OVER MUTANT
TOM CLANCYS GHOST RECON
NAILED
MOTO GO 10/11
DEALIEST CATCH
MMA
CALL OF JUAREZ BOUND IN BLOOD

READ CAREFULLY!

Any game $28.97 and under......marked down to $10.00.
Any game $19.97 and under......marked down to $5.00.
Anything over $29.87 but have to end in .97 is 50% off

Not much in the bin.
Ps3 SVR 11 for $5.00 and DEADLYEST CATCH $5.00
Crash Mind over mutant WII for $5.00

All $5.00

Lots of 360 games but nothing new.
Samurai Warrors 2
Red Faction ARMAGGEDON
Bioshock/Oblivion combo pack
Rio

DS
Final Fantasy 12

That's all he could remember. The CSR there a really friendly guy named Kyle said this promo has been running for weeks. Nobody posted this?
thread-laughing-16.png
thread-facepalm-16.png

That's almost everything he wrote. Going to trade some games with him tommorrow so I'll pressure him for more info and release it here
thread-happy-16.png

Call the store if you need more info on what the offer is or what games they have left. Don't blame me. This info is being passed along to you guys via a third party. I did call the store and there is such an offer. What games are left if any I have no idea. Your choice if you want to go or not.
thread-wink-16.png

I found a few games at Keele/St.Clair that the website said was OOS.

stopped by the FS at trinity commons and many of the games listed in the original post and online were still 19.99 and up. Maybe they havent changed it yet, or maybe its just an online clearance or maybe that FS is just stupid.

[quote name='twinducks']stopped by the FS at trinity commons and many of the games listed in the original post and online were still 19.99 and up. Maybe they havent changed it yet, or maybe its just an online clearance or maybe that FS is just stupid.[/QUOTE]

Did you ask them to price match with the website?
Trinity Commons by other accounts usually give discounts so I am very surprised to read your post. Give them a call tommorrow and see what they say. You might get lucky.

Since it's final clearance on the website they might not honor that price but most places I called today did have them at that price but OOS.

[quote name='dvdswapper']

All $5.00

Red Faction ARMAGGEDON
.[/QUOTE]

$5... Wait What?!?! Damnit I have been waiting for this to come below $39.99 at $5 I would jump and skip lol.

[quote name='dvdswapper']Did you ask them to price match with the website?
Trinity Commons by other accounts usually give discounts so I am very surprised to read your post. Give them a call tommorrow and see what they say. You might get lucky.

Since it's final clearance on the website they might not honor that price but most places I called today did have them at that price but OOS.[/QUOTE]

No I was just passing by so I didn't get a chance to ask anyone or try and price match. I'll head back tomorrow and see.

The stock checker is borked on all of these. And good luck remembering what all is on sale while wandering into random FS's hoping to see something with the correct price tags...

Still, there are some gems there if you find them for decent prices.

It's not on the site, but I was able to snag a copy of the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow limited edition earlier today for $14.97. Going to jump back tomorrow to check for Bleach and Majin, hope they're not all cleaned out by then!

[quote name='Rastafari']$5... Wait What?!?! Damnit I have been waiting for this to come below $39.99 at $5 I would jump and skip lol.[/QUOTE]
That was one promo at Queensway in Toronto. Not all stores have it. Some stores don't even offer discounts. Call your location to see what discounts they do offer.

Ok I went back today and tried to price match Mafia II since it was the only game I could find that wasn't raven squad already priced at 9.97. I brought up the platinum hits edition and they wouldnt price match which i guess makes sense since the non platinum edition is on clearance. I also didnt see many titles for that 50% deal for games ending in .97. Everything was priced at 95 or 99. Hopefully others have better luck

Does the Fable 2 Limited Edition contains the Knothole Island and See the Future DLC's on disk like the Platinum Hits/GOTY edition?

Checked a ton of stores in my area but no luck. :(

Anyone happen to get an extra copy of Majin, Monopoly Streets, Bodycount, Force Unleashed CE, and Tetris Evolution that they wanna sell?

[quote name='JoJoBlue']Does the Fable 2 Limited Edition contains the Knothole Island and See the Future DLC's on disk like the Platinum Hits/GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

No, it does not. The DLC's came out after the game was released.

[quote name='JoJoBlue']Does the Fable 2 Limited Edition contains the Knothole Island and See the Future DLC's on disk like the Platinum Hits/GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

If I remember right, the limited edition actually had a problem where a decent sized amount of the boxes were missing the codes (Halo armor and, I think, a bonus dungeon).

The website they had set up to dispense the codes is long gone so keep that in mind.

[quote name='dotCody']No, it does not. The DLC's came out after the game was released.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dancrane212']If I remember right, the limited edition actually had a problem where a decent sized amount of the boxes were missing the codes (Halo armor and, I think, a bonus dungeon).

The website they had set up to dispense the codes is long gone so keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll pass on this and try to get my hands on the platinum hits edition.

[quote name='JoJoBlue']Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll pass on this and try to get my hands on the platinum hits edition.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, it's $10 pre-owned at EB, if you can find a copy.

I went to Futureshop yesterday, they didn't really have a great selection of games on sale. No Bleach either. Also, Agarest War Zero was sold out.

[quote name='Variation']Checked a ton of stores in my area but no luck. :(

Anyone happen to get an extra copy of Majin, Monopoly Streets, Bodycount, Force Unleashed CE, and Tetris Evolution that they wanna sell?[/QUOTE]

Which ones have you tried? I work near Metrotown, went there today and found absolutely...nothing, as I expected.

[quote name='Icetron']Which ones have you tried? I work near Metrotown, went there today and found absolutely...nothing, as I expected.[/QUOTE]
Metro and Surrey :(

bread's done
Back