Futureshop after hours sale arkham city 10$ off + steelbook and costume

arkham city for $40?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yea

now I have a reason to use those $5 off cards (2 of them) that I got for free from facebook a few months back

Thanks for posting OP, would have totally missed this sale. Grabbed AC, and switched my Skyward Sword as well. I was thinking I would have to wait till Thanksgiving for any other pre-order deals.

[quote name='Pajo']arkham city for $40?
[/QUOTE]

$50, but still as good as it's gonna get with a steelbook.

Something tells me the stores won't be doing the dramatic price drop for the first few days like they did with Arkham Asylum. That would be nice :)

Cancelled my preorder for the CE of Arkham City (felt overpriced, I just want the statue) and will just get this steelbook edition. For this price on release day, that's a decent deal!

Also got Dark Souls for $10 off. Says free upgrade to the CE but after the Deus Ex "free upgrade" to the Augmented Edition fiasco last month, I doubt they'll honor this one. Besides, I just want the strategy guide anyway... and with the $10 difference, I ordered the official hardcover guide from bookdepository: http://www.bookdepository.com/Dark-Souls-Official-Guide-Future-Press/9783869930480 for $18 (free shipping!)

[quote name='gill2k']Cancelled my preorder for the CE of Arkham City (felt overpriced, I just want the statue) and will just get this steelbook edition. For this price on release day, that's a decent deal!

Also got Dark Souls for $10 off. Says free upgrade to the CE but after the Deus Ex "free upgrade" to the Augmented Edition fiasco last month, I doubt they'll honor this one. Besides, I just want the strategy guide anyway... and with the $10 difference, I ordered the official hardcover guide from bookdepository: http://www.bookdepository.com/Dark-Souls-Official-Guide-Future-Press/9783869930480 for $18 (free shipping!)[/QUOTE]

I still think FS/BB should honor the upgrade for Dark Souls, mainly because its a publisher-based upgrade, as opposed to an upgrade at the retail level (a la Deus Ex)

bread's done
Back