FutureShop After Hours Sale June 5th 5pm ET to June 6th 10am PT

PuppetDoctor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
There is an after hours sale on Futureshop's website which began on June 5th 5pm ET and will be ending June 6th 10am ET. Store pick up is also available. You recieve a 10% discount on items.

Its a good way to get an even cheaper Microsoft Xbox Live 2800 points card.

Edit: Opps I meant the sale ends at 10am ET (in the thread name).

Xbox 2800 Points Card is also sold out online now.

SALE IS OVER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet thanks Puppet, I ordered two 2800 XBL cards so I could get free shipping, and $31.49 is a steal of a price, I should be set for a while!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Sweet thanks Puppet, I ordered two 2800 XBL cards so I could get free shipping, and $31.49 is a steal of a price, I should be set for a while![/QUOTE]

Darn that is actually a good idea. I ordered one for store pick up but actually for that price maybe if I can I will cancel my order and get two for free shipping. Thanks for the idea and no problem for the info :cool:.

Edit: I changed my order and now that has saved me about $20 in the long run I guess. Darn good deal too. This should last me awhile with all these points since I rarely ever spend them. Plus there is so much stuff going for DoTW this month that I may end up getting i.e. Trials HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PuppetDoctor']Darn that is actually a good idea. I ordered one for store pick up but actually for that price maybe if I can I will cancel my order and get two for free shipping. Thanks for the idea and no problem for the info :cool:.

Edit: I changed my order and now that has saved me about $20 in the long run I guess. Darn good deal too.[/QUOTE]

I was originally going to order one for ISPU, but I wasn't allowed to complete the order, so I figured 'What the hell, it's a great deal and I'm sure I'll be buying stuff throughout the summer" so I just grabbed two cards. I think the best price I've seen was for 25% at TrU a whiiile back, I've been waiting for a great deal on points cards heh.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I was originally going to order one for ISPU, but I wasn't allowed to complete the order, so I figured 'What the hell, it's a great deal and I'm sure I'll be buying stuff throughout the summer" so I just grabbed two cards. I think the best price I've seen was for 25% at TrU a whiiile back, I've been waiting for a great deal on points cards heh.[/QUOTE]

There was a deal I think at the end of last year at the RCSS for Xbox Live Gold Memberships at $50 and 2800 Points Cards for $30. That was the last time there was a sale I think. This sale happened at an excellent time though since I only have left right now 310MSP and there is some stuff I may get this month on XBLM i.e. Mass Effect 2 DLC and many stuff is going to be DoTW this month.

I rarely spend MSP anyways so I should have these points for awhile.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I was originally going to order one for ISPU, but I wasn't allowed to complete the order, so I figured 'What the hell, it's a great deal and I'm sure I'll be buying stuff throughout the summer" so I just grabbed two cards. I think the best price I've seen was for 25% at TrU a whiiile back, I've been waiting for a great deal on points cards heh.[/QUOTE]

The last good deal I saw for a points card was at RCSS and the 2800 points cards were $30.

This sale came at an excellent time since I was about to buy a 1400 points card but never got around to picking one up.

I think I ordered 2 cards but the Future Shop website is such a piece of garbage I have no idea if it went through or not.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal!

Is there anything you guys are looking forward to? I just picked up one card since I'm only interested in that new Snoopy shooter and Monkey Island 2.

I'm personally looking forward to DeathSpank, but I just recently re-obtained a 360 so I have some catching up to to.

Although I don't have anything on my must-have XBLA list, E3 is next week and I expect MS will announce a pretty sweet Summer of Arcade line-up.

I bought Life Blu-ray (out of stock) cause the one I picked up at BestBuy earlier this week had dents in the box and then the sales guy dropped it. It was the last copy so I still bought it but I haven't opened it yet, regretted the purchase cause of the box condition.

The points I bought from the RCSS sale for the points are almost up so this is excellent timing. Picked up a couple for local pickup.

bread's done
Back