TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Courtesy RFD. Highlights are my picks.

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main.php/boxingday/futureshop/

Starting Online 8pm EST Dec 24, instore Dec 25

XBOX 360 Slim 4GB $129.99
Wii Remote Plus Console Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, NHL2k11 and Hockey Stick $189.99
Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition Full Band Kit $99.99
PSP God of War Ghost of Sparta Pack 149.99
PS3 160GB with Resistance 2 and God of War 3 299.99 (cold!)
Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board $49.99
Buy 1 get 1 free PS3 Move games? (pictured: TV Superstars, The Shoot, EyePet) (9 to choose from)

Black Ops
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sims 3 (360/PS3)
NHL 11
NHL Slapshot

Halo Reach
Fallout New Vegas
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Modern Warfare 2
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Civilization 5

Sims 3 PC

Bioshock 2
Halo ODST
Alan Wake
World of Warcraft Battlechest
Crackdown 2
Splinter Cell Convocation
Assassin's Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum

Prince of Persia (2008) (!?)
Fable 2 Limited Edition (!?) (yes, 2.. not 3)

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Totally impossible to check out through the site last night. :( Time to try again today... I hope it didn't eat my gift card.[/QUOTE]
You're not the only one. It took me 2 and a half hours to check out from Best Buy last night. I got all I wanted though so no big loss I suppose.

[quote name='Shinn23']You're not the only one. It took me 2 and a half hours to check out from Best Buy last night. I got all I wanted though so no big loss I suppose.[/QUOTE]

By the time I got back online all the movies I wanted weren't available to ship. Now I really hope the site didn't eat my gift card, because I want to try it in-store on the 27th.

Fs had a small bin of clearance, $5.00 here not 1.97 like someone mentioned. King of fighters 12, Fuel, fracture metal gear portable ops+, the blob namco Museum(first one), gotlieb pinball(the crappy one) and some crappier stuff. I was there 5 hours after open so may have been better

[quote name='picklepopcorn']DAMN, no StarCraft 2 on sale? Does anyone know if it's on sale ANYWHERE on boxing day? perhaps under the $40 limit would be fantastic[/QUOTE]

If you can find it, it is 50% off at Rogers Plus (other people have seen it there for 75% off as well). Since that sale has been going on for quite a while, your chances may be slim, but call around and you might get lucky!

bread's done
Back