Futureshop.ca - $10 off most pre-orders

Call me crazy. lol

Borderlands 2 (PlayStation 3)
Borderlands 2 Steelbook (PlayStation 3)
Borderlands 2 (XBOX 360)
Borderlands 2 Steelbook (XBOX 360)
Resident Evil 6 (PlayStation 3)
Resident Evil 6 SteelBook Case (PlayStation 3)
Resident Evil 6 Archives (XBOX 360)
Resident Evil 6 SteelBook Case (XBOX 360)
Halo 4 (XBOX 360)
Halo 4 Steelbook (XBOX 360)
Far Cry 3 (PlayStation 3) - Future Shop Exclusive
Far Cry 3 SteelBook - Future Shop Exclusive (PlayStation 3)
Far Cry 3 (XBOX 360) - Future Shop Exclusive
Far Cry 3 SteelBook - Future Shop Exclusive (XBOX 360)

[quote name='BellardB']Does anyone know which preorders come with steelbooks besides halo 4 and resident evil 6?[/QUOTE]

Medal of Honor, Black Ops II, Forza, cept none of them are working right now

[quote name='Hell104']nice i preordered pokemon black 2 haha[/QUOTE]
I think a lot of us did. $25 for a brand new Nintendo/Pokemon game? Yes please. I was tempted to do BB but I would rather the $10 off right NOW instead of BB's RZ points in 36 days.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What is this September credit you guys are referring to? If I had $10 credit I'd buy Jak + Daxter HD.[/QUOTE]

Probably the Futureshop coupons you get from buying certain games. Jak & Daxter dropped to $20 recently anyways.

I ended up pre-ordering Anarchy Reigns from FS and cancelled my BB order.
I also preordered Dishonored from BB simply because it comes with a ton of bonuses (10% off, $10 in Rewardzone points, bunch of in-game bonuses, USB Whale Oil Lamp)

Dat USB oil lamp :cool:

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What is this September credit you guys are referring to? If I had $10 credit I'd buy Jak + Daxter HD.[/QUOTE]

It was from preordering Kingdom Hearts. I used mine to get Jak and Daxter for $10. KH was only $20 w/ tsilon coupon and you could get a free 3DS starter kit by phoning FS, so it was a helluva deal.

FS sent me an email a couple weeks back saying that they messed up some KH3D orders that didn't receive a pack of cards. They have a coupon code that takes off $10 from any game $19.99+ online. I got two emails and used the codes on Black 2 and ZOE HD.

[quote name='Mr.']I got two emails and used the codes on Black 2 and ZOE HD.[/QUOTE]

For a second I thought you meant a sequel to the Criterion FPS and I was like :shock:

[quote name='Derfel']For a second I thought you meant a sequel to the Criterion FPS and I was like :shock:[/QUOTE]
We can only hope.....one day

I approve of the above. Still one trophy away from plat, and it involves the use of a usb camera (tried both of my old webcams - didn't work unfortunately). One day. Hopefully the serves aren't shut down by then.

[quote name='Derfel']For a second I thought you meant a sequel to the Criterion FPS and I was like :shock:[/QUOTE]

*no one tell him about Body Count*

[quote name='Mr.']Sorry to disappoint, I just want another Burnout Paradise-type of game.[/QUOTE]

I was a much bigger fan of Revenge (or Takedown, for that matter). I'd rather see a follow-up in that vein, but since EA has to crank out Need for Speed games left and right, for some reason, it seems that's all we're gonna get...

[quote name='VetraX']*no one tell him about Body Count*[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew that one of the lead designers from Black was the project head on that game, but I figured he just didn't have a talented enough team behind him. It's funny how Criterion went from a middleware studio with an appropriately middling games development output to one of the premiere developers of racing games in the industry. Looking in particular at the progression from the first to second to third Burnout games is astonishing.

[quote name='Mr.']Sorry to disappoint, I just want another Burnout Paradise-type of game.[/QUOTE]

Criterion has said that NFS Most Wanted (the one coming out) is essentially Burnout Paradise 2. EA made them change the name because Need for Speed is a bigger franchise, but I fully expect it to be very similar to Burnout Paradise.

Good deal but I'd prefer to have the games on release day and I don't see any option for release day shipping. Thanks though

Ok I preordered a copy of ACIII for PS3 when that deal was still active and no steelbook came with it then, not it says it comes with a free steelbook. Am I supposed to get it anyway or would I have to cancel and reorder?

Anyone ever preorder online from FS, bought a copy in store on release day and then return the unopened preorder copy when it arrives? I preordered borderlands 2 for 40 online but I'm not willing to wait for FS shipping lol

Ha! com'on man, show some patience! I know how you feel, but you'll be glad you waited the extra day or however long it is.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure you can. I mean, why wouldn't you be able to return an unopened copy, right.

[quote name='Rabid']Anyone ever preorder online from FS, bought a copy in store on release day and then return the unopened preorder copy when it arrives? I preordered borderlands 2 for 40 online but I'm not willing to wait for FS shipping lol[/QUOTE]

yup, done it plenty of times, I feel you man

bread's done
Back