[Futureshop.ca] Buy any Xbox 360, $100 off online, $100 giftcard in person {CA ONLY}

[quote name='thundarr']Canada? fuck![/QUOTE]

haha my thoughts exactly although there seems to be something fishy going on with all these trade-in's and price drops..... maybe next gen is closer than we think?

Isn't the Looney, (yes, that's the technical name for the Canadian currency. Don't look at me, I didn't coin the term...), valued different than the U.S. dollar?

What do the prices work out to with the exchange rate? Still, $100 off seems like a good deal, especially for new.

[quote name='pedrobeara']wrong place to post this potato http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56[/QUOTE]

sorry this is my first time ever sharing a hot deal, do i get a getoutofjail card? :lol:

[quote name='preston181']Isn't the Looney, (yes, that's the technical name for the Canadian currency. Don't look at me, I didn't coin the term...), valued different than the U.S. dollar?

What do the prices work out to with the exchange rate? Still, $100 off seems like a good deal, especially for new.[/QUOTE]
99 cad is 101 us

Forgive my ignorance but aren't 360s from the States no different from those in Canada? If so, for those who live an hour drive or less from the border, might be worth a short road trip to see our neighbors.

I mean why fight Black Friday crowds for these kinds of prices?

bread's done
Back