FutureShop Customer Appreciation SALE

[quote name='hayabusa9016']Does anyone know if BB will PM these offers?[/QUOTE]
unlikely they will price match. cause they can say special offer or limited time offer.

saving $10 off LA Noire is nice.

Future Shop's site is so unreliable. It always just goes crazy or gives no response or acknowledgement whenever I try to buy anything.

Should I have gotten some kind of confirmation screen and number after I re-ordered L.A. Noire? I just got booted back to the home page.

[quote name='Lukeweizer']Future Shop's site is so unreliable. It always just goes crazy or gives no response or acknowledgement whenever I try to buy anything.

Should I have gotten some kind of confirmation screen and number after I re-ordered L.A. Noire? I just got booted back to the home page.[/QUOTE]
you should have. It IS possible your order got completed but it didn't say so. That happened to me when I tried to buy an iPod Touch during one of these sales. It didn't tell me and I put in another order then I noticed that I had two orders in their system.

The Best Buy and Future Shop sites always becomes a clusterfuck when these sales happen. ALWAYS.

When I'm trying to order from them during a sale and it boots me to the home page mid-transaction usually I just go back to the shopping cart and it jumps through and completes the order while skipping the verified by visa screen or something like that. Glad I don't need anything from them this time.

Aww... FS used to allow in-store pick-up for these sales. Now they don't. I would totally go for LA Noire.

Picked up the Cata Collector's Edition. I've browsed through it before when my friends picked it up back at launch. I know that I'll pick WoW back up eventually now that the term is almost done and, frankly, the art book alone is worth $30.

Has anyone had their orders shipped yet? The only email I've been sent is a confirmation that they received my order.

bread's done
Back