Futureshop Dark Knight Steelbook Pre-order

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hello, new member here, I see there is interest in The Dark Knight Steelbook Blu-ray from Futureshop. I buy and sell all Futureshop Steelbooks and have done I Am Legend, Iron Man and Indy 4. Anyone interested in a Futureshop The Dark Knight Steelbook can shot me a PM in the forums on highdefdigest.com I have 100 copies up for pre-order there. I will also take PM's here, but as I'm new here and am EXTREMELY est on HDD, you may prefer to deal with me there, choice is yours. Jamie

Payment is via paypal, and NO MONEY DOWN till the item ships.

They will be $45 US shipped to your door, US or Overseas. Shipping from me to you in the US should/usually takes 1-2 weeks, it sometimes is a little longer if it gets selected for a random customs check by your authorities. Overseas is usually about 6 weeks if sent by ground, air is much faster but will require a little more money.

I will also offer Airmail to the USA for $50 US, helps to get it by Christmas due to VERY busy mail season.

img0001gw7.th.jpg
img0002sr9.th.jpg

FOR ANY DOUBTERS ON MY ABILITY TO GET A LARGE NUMBER OF COPIES, HERE"S MY LAST TWO PRE-ORDERS, WITH PICS:

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...oks-40-sh.html
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-disc-exchange/65867-ironman-steelbacks-50-us.html

Link to Cover/Art Work
dvd2159389.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/popup/larg...ile=/multimedia/products/large/dvd2159389.jpg

Here's a link to me there, http://forums.highdefdigest.com/members/accordtr.html
and to my itrader http://forums.highdefdigest.com/itrader.php?u=3574

1) evophile (CAG) (PAID)
2) Silentmist (HDD) (PAID)
3) SatinKzo (HDD) (PAID)
4) AccordTR (HDD) (PAID)
5) parkerwilson (HDD) (PAID)
6/7) getbigg21 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
8) dat (HDD) (PAID)
9) ruckus81 (HDD) (PAID)
10/11) Windows V x2 (HDD) (PAID)
12) Clear (HDD) (PAID)
13) melo4mvp (HDD) (CONFIRMED)
14) waterman981 (HDD) (PAID)
15) TOOLhead08 (HDD) (PAID)
16) elks86 (HDD) (PAID)
17) redshadow(HDD)
18/19) natlee75 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
20/21/22) watchtower41 x3 (HDD) (PAID)
23) steve_99101 (HDD)
24) sephiroth61787 (HDD) (PAID)
25) crimsonrain650 (HDD) (PAID)
26) Souleman96 (CAG) (PAID)
27) jdough (CAG) (PAID)
28/29) hitmon x2 (HDD) (PAID)
30) pscloud (CAG) (PAID)
31/32) Beastmangler (CAG) x2 (PAID)
33) thaima1shu (CAG) (PAID)
34) The Tick (CAG) (PAID)
35) kevin150 (CAG) (PAID)
36) Keyser (HDD) (PAID)
37) johnjle3 (HDD) (PAID)
38/39/40/41/42) eBay x5 (PAID)
43) rmmil978 (HDD)
44) Bane (HDD) (PAID)
45) dtsguy (HDD) (PAID)
46/47) saldogg (CAG) x2 (PAID)
48) smurfer (HDD) (PAID)
49) Shampy (CAG)
50/51/52/53/54) eBay x5 (PAID)
55) jaspuna (HDD) (PAID)
56) badlieut (CAG) (PAID)
57) TheRescue (HDD) (PAID)
58) JohnnyDrama (CAG) (PAID)
59/60) ragarla007 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
61/62/63/64/65) eBay x5 (PAID)
66) madpropz01 (HDD) (PAID)
67) Dante Devil (CAG) (PAID)
68) Eyecue (CAG)
69) orchidthief (CAG) (PAID)
70) gunawi (CAG) (PAID)
71/72) tbogard99 (CAG) x2 (PAID)
74) Blu-Ray Kid (HDD) (PAID)
75) vläd (HDD) (PAID)
76) opterasis (CAG) (PAID)
77) blueweltall (CAG) (PAID)
78) indiehjaerta (CAG) (PAID)
79/80/81/82/83) eBay x5 (PAID)
84) graphik01 (HDD) (PAID)
85) Dreaming in Blu (Blu-ray) (PAID)
86/87) Pro-X (HDD/Blu-ray) x2 (PAID)
88) jvb423 (Blu-ray) (PAID)
89) synergy3000 (CAG) (PAID)
90) ohiohotrod37 (HDD) (PAID)
91) dncpunke (HDD) (PAID)
92) lforigno (Blu-ray) (PAID)
93) aetempleton (HDD) (PAID)
94) Oddiophile (Blu-ray) (PAID)
95) Darkflight (CAG) (PAID)
96) macachia (HDD) (PAID)
97) walterj (CAG) (PAID)
98) chuck norris (CAG) (PAID)
99) Kobe24 (HDD) (PAID)
100) Clear (HDD) (PAID)
101) The Blu-ray Kid (HDD) (PAID)
102) Xboxbydegrees (HDD) (PAID)
103) nyc20012001 (HDD) (PAID)
104/105) scorpion2000 (HDD) x2 (PAID)
106/107) Nightfury82 (HDD) x2 (PAID)
108) p1trick82 (HDD) (PAID)
109) MorPhiend (HDD) (PAID)
110) ruckus81 (HDD) (PAID)
111) sinofsins (HDD) (PAID)
112-152) Bulk order (PAID)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, depending on the cnd/us exchange rate at the time, but as of right now I am predicting it will be about $45 US shipped. I sold I Am Legend for $48, Iron Man for $50, and Indy 4 for $42.

[quote name='Serpentor']So, how much is this steelbook TDK BD?[/quote]

There is a limit of 3 of these per household. Also why $45 shipped that seems a tad on the expensive side for something that is $29.99 CAD

[quote name='killmak']There is a limit of 3 of these per household. Also why $45 shipped that seems a tad on the expensive side for something that is $29.99 CAD[/quote]

There is no limit in store, I bought 100 Iron Man, 50 Indy, 50 I am Legend. Also its $32.99, plus $3 tax, plus $5.05 Shipping, plus $.80 an envelope, and then $2.50 for paypal. So yes I do make some profit, but time is money. Till you've done a pre-order for 100 movies you will have no idea. It takes hours to package everything, filling out customs forms. Multiple trips to the post office. Tons of emails to collect payment and organize. So if you dont like that price thats fine, but compared to ebay I'm over $10-15 cheaper. Jamie

[quote name='AccordTR']There is no limit in store, I bought 100 Iron Man, 50 Indy, 50 I am Legend. Also its $32.99, plus $3 tax, plus $5.05 Shipping, plus $.80 an envelope, and then $2.50 for paypal. So yes I do make some profit, but time is money. Till you've done a pre-order for 100 movies you will have no idea. It takes hours to package everything, filling out customs forms. Multiple trips to the post office. Tons of emails to collect payment and organize. So if you dont like that price thats fine, but compared to ebay I'm over $10-15 cheaper. Jamie[/quote]

I am confused as to why there are two listed on the futureshop website that seem to be identical. One for 29.99 & the other for 32.99. Your price isn't terrible but I guess I am used to someone like Goomba who makes minimal profit off of getting deals for Canadians. I am sure that it is a hell of a lot of work organizing and sending out 100 items.

Anyways good luck with sales.

[quote name='killmak']I am confused as to why there are two listed on the futureshop website that seem to be identical. One for 29.99 & the other for 32.99. Your price isn't terrible but I guess I am used to someone like Goomba who makes minimal profit off of getting deals for Canadians. I am sure that it is a hell of a lot of work organizing and sending out 100 items.

Anyways good luck with sales.[/quote]

Thanks.

To answer your question, the first one at $29.99 is DVD Steel http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FSM2159390&catid=14719

The second is the Blu-ray Steel http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FSM2159389&catid=24079

[quote name='danthemightyone']Just curious, how did you order 100? Maybe before they put the limit in the website? Or are you using some different channel other than FS website?

http://www.futureshopforums.ca/futureshop/board/message?board.id=movies&thread.id=1657

After the limit + FS folks well aware of this matter, do you think they will honor you 100 copies you ordered? I'm just curious.[/quote]

I dont touch the online ordering, its always been 3 max for any of the steelbooks. I do instore, while I have to go to multiple stores I have had no prob getting 100+ Iron Man, 50+ Indy and I am Legend. Jamie

[quote name='maximus101']I can vouch for AccordTR as well. I dealt with him on HDD and can say he is pretty credible.[/quote]

Thank you sir, nice to know you can still create a good circle of friends to buy/trade/sell with these days esp online. :)

so you go to all the futureshop stores and clear their shelves of steelbooks? lol. that's funny. i bet you piss a lot of people off that come in to get it after you've cleaned 'em out.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Nice... I smell another CAG trading fiasco. I wonder if this is DrunkPollack???? :)[/quote]

Huh? Are you saying I'm scamming people or something? Please explain, I have my references, and hell people have even vouched for me on here without me even asking. Jamie

[quote name='Toaster Driver']so you go to all the futureshop stores and clear their shelves of steelbooks? lol. that's funny. i bet you piss a lot of people off that come in to get it after you've cleaned 'em out.[/quote]

Pretty much. I have a friend who helps, I hit two stores, he hits the other two. I dont usually clean out the store though, I tend to take about half at each. I leave some for other people.

[quote name='AccordTR']I dont touch the online ordering, its always been 3 max for any of the steelbooks. I do instore, while I have to go to multiple stores I have had no prob getting 100+ Iron Man, 50+ Indy and I am Legend. Jamie[/quote]

I did not buy any of those ones before, but were they offered online preorder only first? Given that they are doing 3 per household online, they may not allow you to clear entire store. Well good luck.

Sorry to post again but I have to say that people are vouching for him and he's going to multiple stores so as not to completely buy out their stock, leaving some for other people. On top of which if not for this guy I would have near no way of getting this steelbook (of which it will be my first and probably one of my only, this is one of my favorite movies ever and I see it as being worth it to buy the steelbook even at his hardly marked up price) so my compliments to the man. Thanks again.

Soule

[quote name='danthemightyone']I did not buy any of those ones before, but were they offered online preorder only first? Given that they are doing 3 per household online, they may not allow you to clear entire store. Well good luck.[/quote]

Its always been the same for all the Steelbooks, max 3 online. Iron Man, Indy 4 and I am Legend were all only 3 online max. There is no max in store, I have had zero issues buying 50+ in store to date.

FOR ANY DOUBTERS ON MY ABILITY TO GET A LARGE NUMBER OF COPIES, HERE"S MY LAST TWO PRE-ORDERS, WITH PICS:

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu...ped-incredible-hulk-dvd-steelbooks-40-sh.html
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-disc-exchange/65867-ironman-steelbacks-50-us.html

[quote name='souleman96']Sorry to post again but I have to say that people are vouching for him and he's going to multiple stores so as not to completely buy out their stock, leaving some for other people. On top of which if not for this guy I would have near no way of getting this steelbook (of which it will be my first and probably one of my only, this is one of my favorite movies ever and I see it as being worth it to buy the steelbook even at his hardly marked up price) so my compliments to the man. Thanks again.

Soule[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='georox']With all the drama involving him... him giving a good word doesn't seem too appealing...[/quote]

I'll vouch for Jamie (AccordTR.)

He came through in a big fuckin' way for the Iron Man Steelbook.

This guy is legit, and he doesn't take your money up front, he gets the disc first, and then takes payment.

[quote name='AccordTR']I'm a little confused over your post in my thread, what exactly are you implying? Are you trying to say I'm not legit or something? Please explain.[/quote]

Nobody is implying anything. Your brand new and you're peddling the same stuff as PiNOY. We have a problem with one Steelbook thread and now we have another. Who cares who vouches for you... It's just being put out there that here you are offering the same items as PiNOY and that he's been real shady about these things. Take it with a grain of salt and it's just a warning to CAG's that deal with you. We don't need another DrunkPollack thread. That's all.

AccordTR, it's a pretty simple situation, if you stop and think about it.

You're a new user without any feedback on here, and you have references to other sites. Not everyone pays attention or cares about feedback from other sites. If things worked out for you in other steelbook purchases, then that's good to hear.

We've had issues with some concerns in other threads like this one in the past, and people are wary about it. They have a valid right to be concerned and voice that concern for others. If they choose to heed it or not is their choice.

Bluray steelbook cover is updated in FS website for those who are getting one. The bonus postcard, however, is sold out completely and I am not sure if they would have some in store at release.

[quote name='danthemightyone']Bluray steelbook cover is updated in FS website for those who are getting one. The bonus postcard, however, is sold out completely and I am not sure if they would have some in store at release.[/quote]

Yep, I posted a link to the cover back in the original post. As for the post cards, I asked in store and they said they would have 'some,' what that means no one knows. If though they do have them, I def WILL include them with your order, because after all you paid for them. Jamie

Just so we're clear because people are asking. I have never and WILL never ask for any money until the item is in-hand and packaged to ship the same day.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']He's a good seller! I highly recommended![/quote]

[quote name='georox']With all the drama involving him... him giving a good word doesn't seem too appealing...[/quote]

Indeed. You'd be better off getting Bush's approval.

Sorry if this is a thread hijacking or anything...

If anyone absolutely need the postcard bonus, I can help 1 more person with preorder. I have made perorder of 3 from FS already so it's guaranteed. PM me if interested.

[quote name='jwbbud']hmm another TDK steelBook thread, now what do I do:bouncy:. Looks like you got butchered Jamie:whistle2:#[/quote]

Hey jwbbud, how goes it? Why do you say I got butchered?

bread's done
Back