Futureshop Dark Knight Steelbook Pre-order

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hello, new member here, I see there is interest in The Dark Knight Steelbook Blu-ray from Futureshop. I buy and sell all Futureshop Steelbooks and have done I Am Legend, Iron Man and Indy 4. Anyone interested in a Futureshop The Dark Knight Steelbook can shot me a PM in the forums on highdefdigest.com I have 100 copies up for pre-order there. I will also take PM's here, but as I'm new here and am EXTREMELY est on HDD, you may prefer to deal with me there, choice is yours. Jamie

Payment is via paypal, and NO MONEY DOWN till the item ships.

They will be $45 US shipped to your door, US or Overseas. Shipping from me to you in the US should/usually takes 1-2 weeks, it sometimes is a little longer if it gets selected for a random customs check by your authorities. Overseas is usually about 6 weeks if sent by ground, air is much faster but will require a little more money.

I will also offer Airmail to the USA for $50 US, helps to get it by Christmas due to VERY busy mail season.

img0001gw7.th.jpg
img0002sr9.th.jpg

FOR ANY DOUBTERS ON MY ABILITY TO GET A LARGE NUMBER OF COPIES, HERE"S MY LAST TWO PRE-ORDERS, WITH PICS:

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...oks-40-sh.html
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-disc-exchange/65867-ironman-steelbacks-50-us.html

Link to Cover/Art Work
dvd2159389.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/popup/larg...ile=/multimedia/products/large/dvd2159389.jpg

Here's a link to me there, http://forums.highdefdigest.com/members/accordtr.html
and to my itrader http://forums.highdefdigest.com/itrader.php?u=3574

1) evophile (CAG) (PAID)
2) Silentmist (HDD) (PAID)
3) SatinKzo (HDD) (PAID)
4) AccordTR (HDD) (PAID)
5) parkerwilson (HDD) (PAID)
6/7) getbigg21 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
8) dat (HDD) (PAID)
9) ruckus81 (HDD) (PAID)
10/11) Windows V x2 (HDD) (PAID)
12) Clear (HDD) (PAID)
13) melo4mvp (HDD) (CONFIRMED)
14) waterman981 (HDD) (PAID)
15) TOOLhead08 (HDD) (PAID)
16) elks86 (HDD) (PAID)
17) redshadow(HDD)
18/19) natlee75 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
20/21/22) watchtower41 x3 (HDD) (PAID)
23) steve_99101 (HDD)
24) sephiroth61787 (HDD) (PAID)
25) crimsonrain650 (HDD) (PAID)
26) Souleman96 (CAG) (PAID)
27) jdough (CAG) (PAID)
28/29) hitmon x2 (HDD) (PAID)
30) pscloud (CAG) (PAID)
31/32) Beastmangler (CAG) x2 (PAID)
33) thaima1shu (CAG) (PAID)
34) The Tick (CAG) (PAID)
35) kevin150 (CAG) (PAID)
36) Keyser (HDD) (PAID)
37) johnjle3 (HDD) (PAID)
38/39/40/41/42) eBay x5 (PAID)
43) rmmil978 (HDD)
44) Bane (HDD) (PAID)
45) dtsguy (HDD) (PAID)
46/47) saldogg (CAG) x2 (PAID)
48) smurfer (HDD) (PAID)
49) Shampy (CAG)
50/51/52/53/54) eBay x5 (PAID)
55) jaspuna (HDD) (PAID)
56) badlieut (CAG) (PAID)
57) TheRescue (HDD) (PAID)
58) JohnnyDrama (CAG) (PAID)
59/60) ragarla007 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
61/62/63/64/65) eBay x5 (PAID)
66) madpropz01 (HDD) (PAID)
67) Dante Devil (CAG) (PAID)
68) Eyecue (CAG)
69) orchidthief (CAG) (PAID)
70) gunawi (CAG) (PAID)
71/72) tbogard99 (CAG) x2 (PAID)
74) Blu-Ray Kid (HDD) (PAID)
75) vläd (HDD) (PAID)
76) opterasis (CAG) (PAID)
77) blueweltall (CAG) (PAID)
78) indiehjaerta (CAG) (PAID)
79/80/81/82/83) eBay x5 (PAID)
84) graphik01 (HDD) (PAID)
85) Dreaming in Blu (Blu-ray) (PAID)
86/87) Pro-X (HDD/Blu-ray) x2 (PAID)
88) jvb423 (Blu-ray) (PAID)
89) synergy3000 (CAG) (PAID)
90) ohiohotrod37 (HDD) (PAID)
91) dncpunke (HDD) (PAID)
92) lforigno (Blu-ray) (PAID)
93) aetempleton (HDD) (PAID)
94) Oddiophile (Blu-ray) (PAID)
95) Darkflight (CAG) (PAID)
96) macachia (HDD) (PAID)
97) walterj (CAG) (PAID)
98) chuck norris (CAG) (PAID)
99) Kobe24 (HDD) (PAID)
100) Clear (HDD) (PAID)
101) The Blu-ray Kid (HDD) (PAID)
102) Xboxbydegrees (HDD) (PAID)
103) nyc20012001 (HDD) (PAID)
104/105) scorpion2000 (HDD) x2 (PAID)
106/107) Nightfury82 (HDD) x2 (PAID)
108) p1trick82 (HDD) (PAID)
109) MorPhiend (HDD) (PAID)
110) ruckus81 (HDD) (PAID)
111) sinofsins (HDD) (PAID)
112-152) Bulk order (PAID)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to leave iTrader for all buyers, apperently I can't till I've been registered for 30 days. So it looks like on or after Dec 17th I should be able too.

Well I appreciate the effort you went for this, and looking forward for it to arrive. Definitely good props to you and hopefully there will be another title we can do this for again in the future. :D

Definitely agree we should all be submitting positive itrades when possible...

payment sent. forgot to leave my name in the notes but it's from an e-mail that has the same user name as this one. Thanks again for all the help.

Soule

Payment recieved and just shipping it out now. Thanks again. Jamie

[quote name='souleman96']payment sent. forgot to leave my name in the notes but it's from an e-mail that has the same user name as this one. Thanks again for all the help.

Soule[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MorPhiend']Do you still have any extras? I think I want in on the action before it's too late.[/quote]

Yep still have about 40 left, not bad considering I started with 152. Jamie

[quote name='saldogg']jamie, how long does airmail to the US usually take? i'm hoping to have it tomorrow or saturday[/quote]

They quoted me 5-6 business days, but they clearly said mail can be slower at Christmas due to the massive rush, so we'll see how this pans out. Jamie

Payment sent. I can't believe I am paying so much for a movie. But I guess if I'm going to try out how I feel about Steelbooks, this is the movie to do it with. :D

[quote name='MorPhiend']Payment sent. I can't believe I am paying so much for a movie. But I guess if I'm going to try out how I feel about Steelbooks, this is the movie to do it with. :D[/quote]

Payment received, I'll ship it out tomorrow morning. Thanks again. Jamie

PS. CAREFUL steelbooks grow on you, I started with one, I am Legend and now I'm up to like 15 titles lol.

[quote name='opterasis']Nothing but people crying because they didn't preorder like they should have, and getting pissed off over someone saying "aboot", yet thinking its okay to label all Americans with stereotypes.[/quote]bunch of whiners......FutureShop shipped me 50, they could have easily cancelled them but they didnt. I had to verify my order by phone but it shipped. SO I dont think futureshop really gives a ratsa$$, just as long as they get their money:bouncy:
Its business, they will make more

[quote name='jwbbud']bunch of whiners......FutureShop shipped me 50, they could have easily cancelled them but they didnt. I had to verify my order by phone but it shipped. SO I dont think futureshop really gives a ratsa$$, just as long as they get their money:bouncy:
Its business, they will make more[/quote]

I couldnt have said it better. Jwbbud you're right on the money, their in the business to sell. Do you think that if I walked into a FS and ordered 50 TV's that they would say no I'm a hoarder and not sell to me?

Got mine in the mail today. That was extremely fast. Didn't expect it until next week. I can't thank you enough, Jamie. It came in perfect condition and the bubble envelope was nice and secure. Thanks man!

Jaime, just got mine today (Saturday)! Thank you very much. Will leave you a positive iTrader rating! Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day! BTW, what the hell is Boxing Day?

Cool I'll leave all you guys feedback on the 17th when my account here allows me too. Boxing day is dec 26, basically like a crazy black Friday. Prices get slashed to shit and stores open super early.

Got my 2 in the mail Friday in perfect condition! Thanks so much. Next time futureshop does another steelbook of a movie I really want I'll be back for sure to order through you again!

Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. I received my order yesterday, and the steelbook was crushed at the top so badly that one of the disks is actually cracked. #-o

[quote name='vläd']Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. I received my order yesterday, and the steelbook was crushed at the top so badly that one of the disks is actually cracked. #-o[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear that, I can not for the life of me figure out how that could happen. About 60ish have arrived to customrs, here, HDD, Blu-ray.com and all are flawless. If something crushed it that bad, it honestly must have weight an extreme amount, easily 100+ pounds.

[quote name='vläd']Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. I received my order yesterday, and the steelbook was crushed at the top so badly that one of the disks is actually cracked. #-o[/QUOTE]

I'd try talking to your local post office in the morning. Bring the thing in to show them. There is no way a steelbook should be that damaged, even with crappy care by a postal employee. That's just crazy.

Yah, it just seems to be my dumb luck! This definitely looked like something hard had been dropped on the Steelbook, a nice crease was left in the envelope as well.

Anyway, lesson learned. I'm not ordering anything else like this again, unless it can be shipped in a box.

[quote name='vläd']Yah, it just seems to be my dumb luck! This definitely looked like something hard had been dropped on the Steelbook, a nice crease was left in the envelope as well.

Anyway, lesson learned. I'm not ordering anything else like this again, unless it can be shipped in a box.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my steelbook somewhere else... same thing happened to me though. Please let me know how everything turns out at the post office. I'm gonna try the same.

[quote name='vläd']Yah, it just seems to be my dumb luck! This definitely looked like something hard had been dropped on the Steelbook, a nice crease was left in the envelope as well.

Anyway, lesson learned. I'm not ordering anything else like this again, unless it can be shipped in a box.[/QUOTE]

How was it shipped? Padded shipping envelope?

[quote name='62t']not sure why everyone jumped on this, most of the ebay copies are less than $35 shipped.[/quote]
ebay is saturated with them now but once the stores have sold out the price will increase. Once my arrive I will have them cheaper as well

Cuz this guy has more reference and more overal 'web-cred' than 2/3rds the Ebayers out there... And he got majority of the pieces to us way before christmas... ebay... maybe get it before end of year..

[quote name='jwbbud']ebay is saturated with them now but once the stores have sold out the price will increase. Once my arrive I will have them cheaper as well[/QUOTE]

I would actually count on this to be more common than the other steelbook due to so much reselling. The other steelbook's value went up pretty quickly while this one seems to drop.

[quote name='Darkflight']Cuz this guy has more reference and more overal 'web-cred' than 2/3rds the Ebayers out there... And he got majority of the pieces to us way before christmas... ebay... maybe get it before end of year..[/QUOTE]

With ebay you get better protection with paypal, plus there are seller that are willing to send in box or use faster shipping.

[quote name='62t']I would actually count on this to be more common than the other steelbook due to so much reselling. The other steelbook's value went up pretty quickly while this one seems to drop.

With ebay you get better protection with paypal, plus there are seller that are willing to send in box or use faster shipping.[/quote]

You know some may call this thread crapping and is clearly againest the rules. All 152 copies sold so obviously those that wanted thought it was a fair price. If you didnt like the price no one had to buy from me. Please move on.

[quote name='AccordTR']You know some may call this thread crapping and is clearly againest the rules. All 152 copies sold so obviously those that wanted thought it was a fair price. If you didnt like the price no one had to buy from me. Please move on.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to say thanks again! You were up front with the price. If I thought if it was too high I wouldn't have paid for it. You'll get no complaints from me.

[quote name='jwbbud']ebay is saturated with them now but once the stores have sold out the price will increase. Once my arrive I will have them cheaper as well[/quote]

But most listed on ebay doesnt come with the limited edition Futureshop Exclusive Postcards.

DK_FS01.jpg

bread's done
Back